My "new" purchase.....Monday can't come fast enough

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
E63....on Jersey....??
Hope you head to the mainland/Europe to stretch those legs from time to time...:cool:

fee77d2ea83afcf2773cca090a670efd.jpg

E63....on Jersey....??
Hope you head to the mainland/Europe to stretch those legs from time to time...:cool:

Yup - but think how quickly I can go from 0 to 40

Seriously though, we do take regular trips to Paris - so will be able to stretch its legs

Congratulations, fantastic engine, looks a beauty. :thumb:

What you doing with the 500?

Congrats. That is a great find with so little mileage.

Quite pleased with myself - genuinely looks like rear seats haven't been sat it - fronts have no wear either for that matter

500 is sold - and the other runaround (S430) is up for sale too

WOW, that is bl00dy lovely!!!!
:D:D:D

Monday will be a good day for me as well, collecting the R171 facelift SLK280! At least on Jersey you have better roads than Guernsey - took the 968 cab to Guernsey earlier this year, never got higher than 3rd gear and found far too many single track roads.

Enjoy the new beast - but be a little wary when you take it to France, Les Flics are notoriously humourless b'stards especially Le Mans weekend.

Monday will be a good day for me as well, collecting the R171 facelift SLK280! At least on Jersey you have better roads than Guernsey - took the 968 cab to Guernsey earlier this year, never got higher than 3rd gear and found far too many single track roads.

Enjoy the new beast - but be a little wary when you take it to France, Les Flics are notoriously humourless b'stards especially Le Mans weekend.

Mondays a good day all round then
Roads are wider than Guernsey maybe - but I don;t think they're especially well looked after

I'm used to being (relatively) careful in France - and our annual pilgrimage to Le Mans is done in my brother in law's range rover, so we generally take it easy so we can get there and bank on a single tank

Are those later design wheels fitted?

Pretty sure they’re regular E63 wheels from the 211. Are you thinking of the E55 ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom