My new purchase - over the moon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scottybrittas

Car
Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe
Picked up my 2012 c63 last week. It's absolutely blown me away! Not just the performance (it was obviously going to be rapid), but the sound, the refinement, quality of the product, is exceptional.

Summary of spec is:
19" black multi spokes
Performance pack
Harmon Kardon
Calcite white
Black leather

Attachments

• image-3899525509.jpg
    image-3899525509.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 143
My first c63 after a 997,m3, m5, gtr, .......and I have to say the c63 is the best yet.

turboman said:
My first c63 after a 997,m3, m5, gtr, .......and I have to say the c63 is the best yet.

I came from a 997 to the c63. I'd be interested to know how you think they compare.

Personally I found the 997 perfect for a summers drive on a mountain road (it was a manual box too), but when using it as your only car which includes motorway miles I found it a bit tiring. The c63 is so smooth and quiet on the motorway, but turns into a firecracker when you want to. The ride is impressive too, especially considering the competition now have adaptive dampers as standard.

Superb looking machine ... white really suits the Coupe better than the greys and blacks which suit the saloon & estate more (IMO).

Looks stunning and I bet it sounds even better? Easy on that right foot though!

Very nice buddy, looks great in white. Great pic too.

That reg plate is worth more than most cars on here ;)

scottybrittas said:
I came from a 997 to the c63. I'd be interested to know how you think they compare. Personally I found the 997 perfect for a summers drive on a mountain road (it was a manual box too), but when using it as your only car which includes motorway miles I found it a bit tiring. The c63 is so smooth and quiet on the motorway, but turns into a firecracker when you want to. The ride is impressive too, especially considering the competition now have adaptive dampers as standard.

Interesting to hear as i considered a 997 when i bought my c63. Looks like i made the right choice :) thank!

scottybrittas said:
Picked up my 2012 c63 last week. It's absolutely blown me away! Not just the performance (it was obviously going to be rapid), but the sound, the refinement, quality of the product, is exceptional. Summary of spec is: 19" black multi spokes Performance pack Harmon Kardon Calcite white Black leather

Jesus!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom