My New Steed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Stunning vehicle.

There is one round the corner from me and the exhaust note is fantastic.

He has his on big Vossen rims in the summer but is currently on the standard rims at present.

Thanks, Steven.

The Vossen wheels are my target but things are a little complicated.

The car was listed as having air suspension - I have it in the BiTDi and love it.
It's standard on the RS6 and Allroad, but only around 1 in 200 A6's have it. It's rare.
This RS6 doesn't have it. I came to an agreement with the seller about non air ride.

However, if I am to have the Vossen wheels, my choice would be 22" which by the account of the Speedhunters article are fine ride-wise.
The ride in comfort mode in my car is acceptable on the 21's, but I would be sticking my neck out going for 22's without air suspension. Could be a nightmare.

The problem I have, is that I find the 22 Vossen's irresistible.

Vossen-Europe-Audi-RS6-Avant-on-CV3-R-Wheels-©-Vossen-Wheels-2016-1004.jpg

Vossen-Europe-Audi-RS6-Avant-on-CV3-R-Wheels-©-Vossen-Wheels-2016-1023.jpg

Last edited:
Love the car! Fantastic looking machine.

I do have a secret hankering for one in estate form even though I'm not really into them at all.

I'm not a huge fan of those wheels either but I love the Rotors and the ones on the newer one look funky:

1920px-2019_Audi_RS6_Avant_4.0_Front.jpg

Lovely.
Yes Rotors are nice. I have them on my BiTDi.
They also do a 5-spoke wheel for the 2020 model that looks great.

Congratulations Paul hopefully the comfort will be to your liking as well as the performance.

Vossen-Europe-Audi-RS6-Avant-on-CV3-R-Wheels-©-Vossen-Wheels-2016-1004.jpg

Vossen-Europe-Audi-RS6-Avant-on-CV3-R-Wheels-©-Vossen-Wheels-2016-1023.jpg
In exactly the same way as the rims will find any kerb, pot hole and road irregularity irresistible!

I ran 23" rims on the Eterniti prototype many years ago on 315/25 tyres. Being careful, I managed to keep the rims all scuff and dent free until the company owner borrowed the car and took it into central London for the evening. It came back with 3 scuffed rims and a claim that they had built all the car parks too small:dk:
IMG_0057.jpeg

I find a lot of Vossen wheels in general to be irresistible.

Luckily the tight rse in me stops me from splashing out!

And I know I would damage them quite quickly.

Looks the dogs danglies that pal, bet it’s a bit different to the waft-mobile Range Rover!

I certainly will, if I keep it. :thumb:
You’re not getting my old disease are you Paul?!:D

Looks the dogs danglies that pal, bet it’s a bit different to the waft-mobile Range Rover!

You’re not getting my old disease are you Paul?!:D

I can't see me ever parting company with the FFRR.
It's just such a lovely thing to own and I have always considered myself lucky to have it.

I still love the A6 Avant BiTDi, it's a stonker of a thing and if I do sell the RS6, it wont be much of a disappointment to go back to.

The BiTDi is bloody quick, the RS6 viscously so, but with a beautifully designed body.

Which disease? :D

Stunning!

This car is now for sale.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to drop me a PM.

In line with its current mileage, the car was serviced and had a positive health check at Audi main dealership last week.

I'll try to post an advert in the classified section this weekend.

This car is now for sale.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to drop me a PM.

In line with its current mileage, the car was serviced and had a positive health check at Audi main dealership last week.

I'll try to post an advert in the classified section this weekend.

That was quick :D

I guess the suspension was too hard?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom