My new toy: 47LG6000 - 47" LCD TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donza

Currently have a 14 inch portable in our front room downstairs. My brother tooK the secondary family LCD away to Uni. Jammy git! After much deliberation and research, i decided on the LG. From what i have read and researched it is an amazing TV. Just looking forward to being able to finally not having to squint at the screen and play XBOX in true HD. I was going to opt for plasma. But the blacks on this TV are meant to be highly impressive. http://uk.lge.com/products/model/detail/lcdtv_47lg6000.jhtml

Last edited:
:D lol, i cant answer back to that one!!! ha ha! I made sure i got a three year warranty with the thing!!

Hi Donza,
I have a LG monitor, which has a slight delay in responding to things like switching inputs, comming out of standby mode, etc. Just out of curiosity could you let me know if the TV has any similar issues. The reason I mention it is because I've owned several LG products and while all technically brilliant and excellent spec, they all tend to have some slight annoying fault. For example, our Microwave makes a huge Bang when starting. No fault with the actual unit, all Microwaves tend to do it to some degree (my previous Panasonic just gave a slight whirr) but I've never come across one that makes such a loud noise.

Just wondering if it's an LG thing or just me.

Soltan
We only have one LG product, a washing machine, but it performs properly and works rather well, though it did have a bit of a spaz the other day when we had about ten power cuts.
The end of wash 'cuckoo' went mental....:crazy: :D

Hi Donza,
I have a LG monitor, which has a slight delay in responding to things like switching inputs, comming out of standby mode, etc.

I've got a 32" LG LCD panel, and have the same issue as you, has developed a 2sec delay when turning off/on sometimes. It is very annoying and it also sometimes freezes in either standby or on modes- You need to turn it off at the wall to reset it.

Malcolm, any ideas? Free post Wednesday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom