My new toy with electrical ecu problems !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lipsylee

Car
C32 AMG GONE :( -NOW CLK320
Hello again all ,

I have just bought a clk200K 2000 plate and it was sitting for 2 years they tried starting it and the ecu was knackered so they bought a used ecu and transponder and key and his mate plugged it into a star machine and then the car was fine - but the problem I have is that the Windows won't work the esp / bad light is on and the boot won't open and the mirrors don't work either - so It seems the main ecu is not talking to the rest of the ecu's .
The car runs fine

The wierd bit is that the Windows go up and down with the key if you hold the buttons on the key

Also I have just plugged a snap on diagnostic machine into the car and it came back with loads of faults but I cleared them and the one that stays is C1031

HELP PLEASE HAHA

The old ecu is in the boot with the key

CHEERS LEE

Hello thanks for the reply : I just asked the seller and this was his reply ,

No. Did a two battery trickle charger job for a week and then trickle charged direct for a week. It's been absolutely fine moving it in and out over the last three weeks. Don't tell me that's died ?!?!?

image-3092689796.jpg

image-3264831338.jpg

image-4162657365.jpg

This faults showed up on a snap on diagnostic system ,

The first two was when I first checked and the last one is the one that stayed on the car .

Cheers

I spoke to someone and he thinks I need to activate all the other ecu's with star so that they talk to the main ecu .

You need someone with STAR that knows how to use it.

Dec

I do your right , my sister lives waterlooville haha.
Where is Paul and Andy - euro charged are they still working together ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom