My new toy yay!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Owen009

Car
E63S AMG
After having a C63 Coupe, and what a car THAT is. I've taken the next step up and purchased an E63S. I nearly purchased the CLA A45. I was blown away by it's handling/power being it's only a 2L however, for me... I would have missed that V8 snarl. So the E was the next step. And what a step! It's so powerful it's crazy.

Once my girlfriend has recovered from the shock of the initial purchase, I will be looking to add a few little cheeky bits to it. But one thing at a time :)

Anyways - A few pics of my new toy.

Attachments

• E63S1.jpg
    E63S1.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 277
  • E63S2.jpg
    E63S2.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 254
  • E63S3.jpg
    E63S3.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 241
Thank you guys. I'm like a little boy on xmas morning :)

Stunning mate, Love it.

Yup, awesome car. Looks like it has the driving assistance package as well.

Peter DLM said:
Yup, awesome car. Looks like it has the driving assistance package as well.

It does yes. Although I've not really read up on it yet. All I know it constantly beeps at me. :)

Well done on your purchase. this car is so good! you will be tempted to keep driving and make excuses to get out...

nico2014 said:
Well done on your purchase. this car is so good! you will be tempted to keep driving and make excuses to get out...

Thanks Nico2014. Yes this is true. And I forget to get things on purpose so I can go back out again.

Thanks Nico2014. Yes this is true. And I forget to get things on purpose so I can go back out again.

Absolutely, this is what I do a lot of times. My wife says that i have now got a first wife...

Congratulations!

Looks like a nice spec - I see it has the Exterior Carbon Fibre on it too. What other goodies?

Lovely machine.... Best of luck with it

chinamanuk said:
I am jealous! 1. the car 2. a very understanding girlfriend :rock:

She read your comment and said to say more like she's a mug lol ;)

st13phil said:
Congratulations! Looks like a nice spec - I see it has the Exterior Carbon Fibre on it too. What other goodies?

Other than driver assist package and 360 park assist, I'm not really sure so I need to read the manual. Oh and a back window blind which is a little strange as I thought they were a thing of the past.

Ask a Mercedes dealer to give you a copy of the OASIS report which will list all the standard and optional equipment.

I'll get one this morning for you if you want. I need either the Reg, commision number or chassis

Can you get mine too please buddy... KY58 YED thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom