My new toy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joelr

Car
w205 C63
I went in to a dealer about 2 weeks ago to enquirer about buying a W205 C63, expecting to hear that will be around a 6 month wait I was surprised to find they had one in stock, in the right spec and color and some and I could pick up in a week, also managed to negotiate quite a nice discount as well. :bannana:

• Brilliant Blue
  • 19" AMG Black Alloys
  • Premium Pack
  • Night Pack
  • Performance exhaust

Have had it for around a week now, only covered a few hundred miles but absolutely loving it so far.

IMG_20151123_081746.jpg

IMG_20151123_081758.jpg

I went in to a dealer about 2 weeks ago to enquirer about buying a W205 C63, expecting to hear that will be around a 6 month wait I was surprised to find they had one in stock, in the right spec and color and some and I could pick up in a week, also managed to negotiate quite a nice discount as well. :bannana:

• Brilliant Blue
  • 19" AMG Black Alloys
  • Premium Pack
  • Night Pack
  • Performance exhaust

Have had it for around a week now, only covered a few hundred miles but absolutely loving it so far.

IMG_20151123_081746.jpg

IMG_20151123_081758.jpg

Very nice too! Really like the colour. It wasn't from a certain Southampton dealership was it?

Lovely car. Beautiful colour.

Just be careful on the winter roads… my W204 C180 was a bit of a handful and you have lots more lovely bhp's and torques.

>>> Very, very jealous <<<

Congratulations...you have my permission to clean it ,when you have the time. :p

Thank you all.

SimonRJ: It didn't come from Southampton. It came from Brentford.

automaniaman: Would love to find some time to clean it but suspect the roads are going to help keep it dirty without much effort now the weather has got cold.

Very nice. Would like to see some shots of it drifting and donuting around Wokingham multi-storey carparks. ;)

Very nice. Would like to see some shots of it drifting and donuting around Wokingham multi-storey carparks. ;)

Good spot :thumb: Not sure there is room for much drifting apart from the roof in that car park

Thank you all.

SimonRJ: It didn't come from Southampton. It came from Brentford.

automaniaman: Would love to find some time to clean it but suspect the roads are going to help keep it dirty without much effort now the weather has got cold.

Ah, just that I saw a guy collecting his the other week and he had the most mahooosive grin on his face as he drove off! :D

What % discount are on these now as the M3's are at 14%

You lucky lucky thing. Enjoy it fella.

Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom