My new tyres.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul

Car
2011 E220
Phoned around to get quotes for two Michelin Primacy tyre's (205/65/15V) this morning.

Thought I had got the best at £170 all in:D , until I rang my local and very small Kwik Fit.

At first he said £116 each inc' :mad: , then when I said my best quote was £170 for two he replied £160 all inc'.

So off I trundle, but they did'nt have them in stock. He then arranged a taxi to go to the other Kwik Fit 2 miles away to collect the tyres :) while they removed my old tyres.

Final all in price.......£150,:D :D .

The chap said he would get a call from his boss asking why he sold the tyres at a loss but he just said, well it's not my money.

Now thats what I service!

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

I let you all know what I think of them later in the week.

Nice price :bannana:

I wonder how much for Pirelli PZero asymetrical 245/45/17's :(

My wife has just had a puncture repaired after picking up a bit of knife blade in the centre of the tread on the way to work - and I was sweating, but the tyre was OK - phew !!

I had visions of the tyre place thinking "rich woman with an SL" and telling her she needed a new tyre, But it didnt happen :)

Mark

Just a poor man with a nice Benz - honest !!!

Paul
I live near Rochester I would be interested in where this was as I will need some new boots in 6 months?

Thanks
Ian

Hi Ian,

At last someone else who lives in Kent, it's only you, Dave Elcome and I on this forum who live here :( .

It was the Kwik-Fit branch in Jeffrey St (01634 -853924), Gillingham. This is the small branch behind Gillingham High Street.

The chap to ask for is Alan Ball.

He sometimes works at the main branch on the A2 (Watling St), so it would be best to phone up and just ask for him direct.

And me!

Ashford.

Hi Phil, welcome to the Kent division of the club :bannana: :bannana:

I'm in Kent to

Bexley.

Tan

Big up the Kent Massive :p

Which side is the best:

The East Side?

or

The West SIde?

East side is Thanet and West side is Maidstone so I suppose I am West Side IAY. Need to get a girl called Julieeeeeeeeee!!!

Lol

Ian

Nows the time to admit I got Ali G's video for christmas :p .

If you like Ali and you have'nt seen the film, go get it. You will laugh your Rollocks off :p :p

Originally posted by Paul
Nows the time to admit I got Ali G's video for christmas :p .

If you like Ali and you have'nt seen the film, go get it. You will laugh your Rollocks off :p :p

ALI G DA MOVIE

Me too!

alig.jpg

That is CHEAP for laser alignment !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom