My new white CLS 350 Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
lovely .. the wheels really suit the car.

interior pics please

@smillion I'm glad I ordered it now, I was in too minds as having had "Premium" audio in several cars and being disappointed I nearly didn't. The Jaguar system was great, the BMW system was reasonable, but the Audi and VW systems were rubbish and not worth the money over standard. 3 1/2 weeks to go :D

@smillion I'm glad I ordered it now, I was in too minds as having had "Premium" audio in several cars and being disappointed I nearly didn't. The Jaguar system was great, the BMW system was reasonable, but the Audi and VW systems were rubbish and not worth the money over standard. 3 1/2 weeks to go :D

details please

A very very nice looking motor! As Lecky pointed out though, this post is severely imbalanced without any interior shots! :p :thumb:

A very very nice looking motor! As Lecky pointed out though, this post is severely imbalanced without any interior shots! :p :thumb:

I suspect I'm going to be jealous when I see it, I wasn't brave enough to pick Aubergine as I only saw it on the Merc site where the colours are not very realistic but I suspect it looks the dogs doodahs

*Edit - I have just seen my "in TOO minds" in previous post and cringed with horror!

Last edited:
I will take some interior pics and post up in an hour .... The aubergine is very understated and that is lovely......

As requested some interior shots showing the Aubergine leather - as I say its quite understated and at first glance you think its black.... ....

P1000844.jpg

P1000847.jpg

At night with a flash

4.png

P1060383.jpg

Sidelights:

frontlights2.jpg

Aubrergine rocks .. easy to keep clean and different enough from black.

I remember when my white paintwork was nice and clean... Now it's covered in tar!

on your order

Sorry only just seen this. As I put earlier in thread, I've gone for a CLS 350 non-sport (petrol), Obsidian Black/Almond Beige with heated front seats, HK audio and folding rear seats. Due to be delivered 3 weeks today :D

Love the Aubergine interior, looks very classy and expensive and contrasts really well with the white :thumb:

Great car, those rims really work.

Glad you like the HK. I've no idea how the spec compares to the HK I have in my 2005 211 but the set up in mine is extraordinarily good.

Very Nice :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom