My new white CLS 350 Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Glad you like the HK. I've no idea how the spec compares to the HK I have in my 2005 211 but the set up in mine is extraordinarily good.

Harmon Kardon Logic 7 surround. 9 channel DSP amp (whatever that may be ...) and 3D spatial sound; 14 speakers including subwoofer, and 610 - watt of power. Simply breathtaking ... better than anything we have at home ;)

Harmon Kardon Logic 7 surround. 9 channel DSP amp (whatever that may be ...) and 3D spatial sound; 14 speakers including subwoofer, and 610 - watt of power. Simply breathtaking ... better than anything we have at home ;)

Wow - they've moved the game on - mine is Logic 7 with a similar number of speakers. But I have to make to with 425 watts

Even so it's the closest thing to domestic hifi that I've heard in a car. Occassionally I accidentally end up with it so loud that I'm partially deaf for a few minutes when I get out. It's just so clear and well defined I don't realise how hard I'm pushing it :)

Last edited:
love the wheels and the white. looks really clean, hope you manage to keep it that way..
congrats

Lovely car. The alloys are fantastic. I had a blow out on mine the other day and had the Black space saver on, from afar, looked awesome.

I agree, the new styled CLS is a beauty, but i am somewhat biased.

i love the colour scheme, all these people who say the wheels on my sport plus are ' halfords add-ons ' i think they look well although a simlar design to the ones i have your car looks great :)

Get plenty of Wax on it and it will keep shiny!!! :)

Maybe too nice... well done !!!

Lovely car. The alloys are fantastic. I had a blow out on mine the other day and had the Black space saver on, from afar, looked awesome.

I agree, the new styled CLS is a beauty, but i am somewhat biased.

Did you post any photos and have I missed them?

CLS shooting brake with teak floored boot.

I want one. Badly.

CLS shooting brake with teak floored boot.

I want one. Badly.

+1 they look stunning.

Showed one to my wife yesterday and she thought it was lovely, although she did say the rear tail lights look a bit 'alien' - women eh?

Finally the teak floor is an expensive option, have you seen the price of it? :eek:

A-AvantGarde said:
+1 they look stunning.

Showed one to my wife yesterday and she thought it was lovely, although she did say the rear tail lights look a bit 'alien' - women eh?

Finally the teak floor is an expensive option, have you seen the price of it? :eek:

It's about four grand. The best four grand you could spend. Way better than COMAND and memory seats.

Teak floor? Why would you want that in the boot???A grand as well is hilarious to charge for it :)

Well played on being different with the leather choice but not sure its for me.

bigmacplease said:
Teak floor? Why would you want that in the boot???A grand as well is hilarious to charge for it :)

Well played on being different with the leather choice but not sure its for me.

There is no finer option in the mercedes range than the teak boot floor....

But why would you want teak boot floor?

So you don't know then.

If they had an option for cat litter boot lining and it was the most expensive boot lining option you would want it?

To be fair I had a lovely pick up with teak floor. It could be swept, washed and waxed and it looked cool. But then For obvious reasons carpet would've been impractical!

I have many friends with an interest in shooting and they have plastic trays (or nothing at all) in the back of their respective Range Rovers, Discoveries, etc, for wet dirty and drooling dogs? I suspect that were they to have a CLS for country pursuits then a wood floor might be practical...... I like the idea even in my saloon ;)

Marc

The trouble with teak is it fades and dents so easy. If your loading shooting gear in and out you will dent that teak in no time at all and then have to replace planks.

Thats assuming they use real teak.

I work for a luxury yacht manufacturer and teak is the last thing I would want in my car unless its like the dash trim that BMW offered in the original Z4.

If they had an option for cat litter boot lining and it was the most expensive boot lining option you would want it?

No, I don't have cats, I'd still add the teak option even if the litter tray option was more expensive.

As I have told you, there is no finer option than a teak floor in the Mercedes catalogue and thats why I would add it.

If you have to ask why, then clearly this is not the option for you and you'd be happier with lesser options fitted your CLS like COMAND and memory seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom