My new white CLS 350 Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
I collected the car yesterday and am absolutely delighted. I have retained the 19" AMG 5 spokes and had rare fit wheels which were featured in the dealer fit accessories part of the cataloguie and I think they go pretty well. I had to wait for them to come from Germany but it was worth it. The interior is aubergibe leather.

Options include sunroof, comand, Harmon Kedon (which is simply outstanding), ambient lighting

I thought I would share some photos -
P1060358.jpg

P1060436.jpg

P1060464.jpg

P1060426.jpg

P1060397.jpg

P1060431.jpg

P1060465.jpg

Nice looking car there! Would be nice to see the inside (hint hint). Just need to update your signature now!!

Health to enjoy. They have grown on me...nice car. Your new number plate is, of course, illegal in so many ways.

Very very nice, I have always liked the style of CLS's since day one. I tried the CLS AMG 63, 2 weeks ago, journey into space :D. But at £84500, I think I'll stick to my CLS320 :)

Enjoy!

Very nice! The new CLS is growing on me and that one looks great:D Maybe it's the way I should go at the end of this year?:dk:
Well done and I hope you enjoy your new car!;)

Hi smillion, you've driven me out of the woodwork :D I'm shortly to return to the fold and pick up my CLS 350 at the end of the month and have been checking the forum every so often to see if anyone else has got one.
You caused a moment of panic with mentioning that you had COMAND as an option but I've just run and checked my order and it's definitely standard with the 350, just an option on the 250 CDI.

Your car looks superb and I can't wait to get mine now. Would be interested to hear how you're finding it.

That new CLS is starting to make the 'old shape' CLS outdated..

It looks really well with those shoes on.

I'm loving that single bar grill. A new cls63 passed me the other day on the M25 and I thought it looked fantastic in my rear mirror.

Thank-you for the kind comments...

@aswall. Good luck with yours, look forward to pics when you get it. What colour have you gone for ?

@ucr . Yes they are in the back of the CLS brochure

lovely looking mota :)

Thanks

Great number plate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice car, and white suits it. Enjoy it:)

I have a white car at the moment (A5 cab) so I've gone for the exact opposite, black, with Almond Beige interior.
I live in a rural area with appallingly bumpy roads, so after 3 cars with sports suspension and 19" wheels, I've gone for a non-sport with standard wheels for a little bit less of a crash bang ride.

The standard spec is very good so I've just added split-fold rear seats, heated front seats and Harmon Kardon and it's due to be delivered on the 30th of this month. My first four door car for over 10yrs!

You will love the Harmon Kardon. It is outstanding and way better than other cars we've had with premium sound systems by HK and Bose. It comes with a demo disc which shows off the system brilliantly.

Awesome looking car... I just visiting brooklands yesterday to negotiate on a new one... I really like the deep red with a beige interior, but I think I'll go dark grey / black...

Beautiful. When the lease expires on my E350, I can see this as my new toy. Only 14 months to wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom