My New Wrap - Opinions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FateSynchro

Car
E63 AMG S / Ford Ranger Hawk 2018 / MG ZT / MG ZR Turbo
Just had Elysa (yes ive named her i know im that sad) wrapped in a new colour...

Basically long story short, the wrap got damaged by an inconsiderate parker who ripped two big holes in the wrap.
So my friend who does the wrapping replaced the door with new wrap the same titanium grey.
However, the colour was totally different, weather its faded or they have changed the pigment it just didnt tie in, the whole car would have needed to be wrapped again.

So my options were either a totally different colour or the same colour! either way it was as expensive.
So i thought screw it i'll go crazy....

So here's the new colour!

a2rgvl.jpg

10y0651.jpg

330bh3r.jpg

And the old one for comparison

so8e8n.jpg

Looks good isit ocean shimmer

The grey looks awesome, the other looks a little errrr young for the car doh..

Grey, meh...

The blue looks awesome, love it :thumb:

Love the blue! Looks better if you ask me

Grey looks on point... As for the blue, something that bold will always be a marmite colour..

Prefer grey out of then two but overall I think glossy colour suits the shape better. E63 is not "mean" looking car but rather classy, so "mean" or "look at me" colours don't quite match, imo [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the blue mate. Great choice

Prefer grey out of then two but overall I think glossy colour suits the shape better. E63 is not "mean" looking car but rather classy, so "mean" or "look at me" colours don't quite match, imo [emoji851]

Looks mean to me :dk:

Love the blue - but what's the cost ?

Love the blue - such a great colour.

Not wishing to ask about your specific deal, broadly what's your view about the cost of doing a good quality wrap, and of reversing it, if and when it's necessary?

Last edited:
The blue looks great with the black wheels/roof/grilles..yeah, it's loud but hey, who cares. One cracking car..enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom