My old 17" AMG replicas on e-bay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like far more tread than 4mm!

Thanks Graham, On the back of that observation I changed the desription !

Marc

Sorry I don't know

Could you check with dealer as to whether W210 e class wheels fit?

Marc

Kicked the bidding off for you, these would look v nice on my W210 ;)

Also 2 quick questions!!! Do they fit as a straight replacement for my bog std 15" (205x60x15 on currently) or will I need to do any tweaking??? Also don't suppose you have any pics when they were on your W210 just so I can get excited in case I win :D

Last edited:
They fit, no tweaking required. I don't have a digital picture of my car, but found a pic of someone elses. Mine was dark blue.

Thanks for starting the bidding!

Marc
Also 2 quick questions!!! Do they fit as a straight replacement for my bog std 15" (205x60x15 on currently) or will I need to do any tweaking??? Also don't suppose you have any pics when they were on your W210 just so I can get excited in case I win

Attachments

• merc.jpeg
    merc.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 107
They do look nice, think I will have to keep an eye on this auction and see where it goes!!!! Good luck with the sale if it goes out of my price range!

nictry said:
They do look nice, think I will have to keep an eye on this auction and see where it goes!!!! Good luck with the sale if it goes out of my price range!
Damn, why do the good ones always go? I'd love to bid for these, but not gonna big against a fellow mbclub member :)

If it goes over your maximum price could you let me know on here so I can bid with good conscience if I feel I can afford it?

Thanks,

-simon

SimonsMerc said:
Damn, why do the good ones always go? I'd love to bid for these, but not gonna big against a fellow mbclub member :)

If it goes over your maximum price could you let me know on here so I can bid with good conscience if I feel I can afford it?

Thanks,

-simon

No problems, at the moment I am ok as it is within a sensible price range, will wait to see what happens nearer next Saturday, appreciate the sentiment with the bidding, I am def looking for some new wheels and this was too good an opportunity to miss :)

SimonsMerc said:

Thanks,

-simon

Simon, Over to you now mate, bit too rich for my blood :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom