My old C32 estate for sale...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you ever manage 30mpg @80mph ?
I can get 27 if i cruise @60mph but that takes some doing...

Impossible to get 30mpg at 80mph, the absolute best I ever got was 31mpg at 54mph and I reset the odometer on the motorway.

Some cars, in my experience, were put on this earth to suck money out of you; this is one of those.

So its a lemon??

Or is that C32 ownership in general?

I'd say C32 ownership in general!!

They certainly can test one's patience... If I had my way, mine would have gone ten years ago, but my wife loves it and refuses to part with it. Grrr!

On a side note, if any of you C32 owners are looking for some spares there's one being broken up here :
racerslater | eBay

...and SpinBowler's...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221745310654

I genuinely stopped counting how much I spent on this once I'd passed the £5k mark and I know that Matt spent a few quid too.

Some cars, in my experience, were put on this earth to suck money out of you; this is one of those.

Blimey, he bottled out after just seven months, and he had family in the motor trade iirc. Must have something even wronger with it now. :D

Still the best 'sleeper' on the road. Looks (because it is) like a knackered fifteen year old Car beloved of great grandparents but capable of astonishing straight line acceleration from almost any speed.

On a serious note if anyone's considering it then PM me and I'll talk you through everything I know about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, the reason why they're kept is because of how addictive they are, the sound of that supercharger chirping away, everytine I felt ****** off with it I would take it out for a run and it sucked me back in again.

Never driven one and always been intrigued... What's the power delivery like compared to say a 55 n/a and a 55k ?

Never driven one and always been intrigued... What's the power delivery like compared to say a 55 n/a and a 55k ?

A lot more urgent compared to the N/A, feels faster, the N/A V8 seems lazy in comparison.

Very similar power delivery to the 55K, obviously, just not as brutal.

Yeah, the reason why they're kept is because of how addictive they are, the sound of that supercharger chirping away, everytine I felt ****** off with it I would take it out for a run and it sucked me back in again.

Yep, it's the only car I ever owned for over 5 years :rolleyes:

That's exactly the same amount I sold it for in August. It looks as if it's had a bit of money or time spent on bodywork since then. That poor boot repair was a big rust spot when I let it go.

It didn't have the fault the seller describes with the EML under acceleration when I had it.

always had a horn for one of these too....the bills and teenager tantrums scare me off though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom