My old CLK230K for sale..... Very low miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
I sold this car about 4 years ago. It had 20k miles on the clock at the time and it was like brand new!
I think i sold it for just over £5k but i'm not 100% sure now

I was checking today how many low mileage CLK's are for sale and spotted the car. It has done nearly 15k miles since i sold it but it has also gone up in price :)

For anyone interested in a low mileage clk, here is the link.... It has nothing to do with me now, i don't know who the dealer is

Also here is a video of what it looked like when i had it.... You can see the underside of the car at 2:44.... You could say it was slightly clean 😁 but more surprising was the fact that there was no rust anywhere.
I apologise in advance about the music, it was the only thing i could choose for free from youtube as i uploaded the video 😆

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
"VOICE RECOGNITION SYSTEM (radio-phone) which is unique in CLK." Is that Linguatronic, then? If so, not my definition of 'unique'...

It looks as though it's way overpriced, too, with 140K miles covered, resprayed or not.

I agree the s class and I think the e class had linguatronic too. And there's no way he's getting £8,000 for it!! Of course if it was a CLK55 that would be different.....but it's not.

Nearly all my 211s - possibly all; I don't recall - had Linguatronic.

Linguatronic was useless anyway as soon as i started the car and drove off it didn't understand a word I was saying! "CD4 TRACK 2"- there is no phone connected was its reply. I'm not asking you to dial someone! Much easier just to press the button on the steering wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom