my OLD e320 cdi back up for sale!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How does the price stack up to when you sold it?

How does the price stack up to when you sold it?

£6K When i sold it John, He must of rang me 3 times over a wk saying how nice it was and how clean etc etc, strange thing is he couldnt have done many miles in it as im sure it was 99,900 when i sold it. He came and collected it on a trailer too.

What the France GAV?

Maybe his circumstances have changed and it needs to be sold. It's a flipping brand new car that.

Ooh thats nice.

I'm beginning to think I ought to consider getting rid of the E55K; speed is addictive - the more you have, the more you want, and the more you use it :crazy: - but I don't want to lose my licence. What torque figure was it putting out after the tuning, can you recall?

I'm beginning to think I ought to consider getting rid of the E55K; speed is addictive - the more you have, the more you want, and the more you use it :crazy: - but I don't want to lose my licence. What torque figure was it putting out after the tuning, can you recall?

Was told around 580nms, But i never got the opportunity to put her on the rollers.

I forgot how clean she was tbh, then i saw the pic's :doh: lol

What the France GAV?

Maybe his circumstances have changed and it needs to be sold. It's a flipping brand new car that.

Shame he has used the pictures i took, and not current ones, but having said that it's hardly done any more miles since his had it so she cant be that dirty "id like to think" Btw she just as clean on the underside.

Currently looking to buy a diesel car at a limited budget 3 options w220 w211 or bmw 530D.Unfortunately this one is out of budget,would be boring too as all is done now lol

Currently looking to buy a diesel car at a limited budget 3 options w220 w211 or bmw 530D.Unfortunately this one is out of budget,would be boring too as all is done now lol

Get a e280 v6 cdi, Update the cooler, and take it to Msl, Herishi on here has done this and it achieved 300hp, It's a very quick derv.

I have a 59 plate e280 Cdi sport estate in black with 140k miles and full dealership history. I will be advertising this next week, let me know if anyone here is interested. Thanks, Ash

I have a 59 plate e280 Cdi sport estate in black with 140k miles and full dealership history. I will be advertising this next week, let me know if anyone here is interested. Thanks, Ash

Does it have heated seats,satnav and whats the price?

Strong money for a i6 engined car.

Strong money for a i6 engined car.

It is, but it's worth every penny if you want total trouble free motoring after buying a second hand vehicle. No faults at all when i sold it.

It wasn't far off concours when i had it, hence one of the trophy's it earn't.

I`d gladly go for a good I6 instead of V6 tbh but I`m limited to what I`ll pay for one up to 4k for the right one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom