My old M104 3.2 converted 190e Sportline on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Try and buy it back?

Matt :thumb:

A year after selling it I offered him twice as much as he paid me for it and he turned me down :(

Unfortunately as much as I love the car I just didn't use it enough to keep it (less than 300 miles in my ownership) and just wouldn't use it now to justify big money.

A year after selling it I offered him twice as much as he paid me for it and he turned me down :(

Unfortunately as much as I love the car I just didn't use it enough to keep it (less than 300 miles in my ownership) and just wouldn't use it now to justify big money.
So how nippy is a w201 with a 3.2 straight six under the hood?

So how nippy is a w201 with a 3.2 straight six under the hood?

I never was a fan of the 2.6 engine m103 I actually preferred the 2.0 for city driving as it was a lot more instant. But the 3.2 was just lovely, instant power whilst being silky smooth. I also had a manual 3.0 24v converted 190 which was substantially quicker but was just plain yucky to drive, the 3.2 with the auto box really is the sweetest combo.

I never was a fan of the 2.6 engine m103 I actually preferred the 2.0 for city driving as it was a lot more instant. But the 3.2 was just lovely, instant power whilst being silky smooth. I also had a manual 3.0 24v converted 190 which was substantially quicker but was just plain yucky to drive, the 3.2 with the auto box really is the sweetest combo.

Did you do an ECU update with the 3.2 when you were finished with engine swap or did you keep driving with stock ECU not re-flashing it?

Ad says he bought it 10 years ago but you sold it 5 years ago?

Did you do an ECU update with the 3.2 when you were finished with engine swap or did you keep driving with stock ECU not re-flashing it?

I believe it was stock but don't really know.. Basically I bought a tatty already 3.2 converted 190 (was done originally by those people who did the r107 engine swaps) and had the whole engine and loom removed and put it my nicer spec, colour and condition Sportline :)

Sounds awesome.

I keep on dreaming about putting the om613 3.2 cdi engine from my s210 into my w201 but it is all just too complicated electronics wise.

LOL. Lovely car, should hold it's value. I'm surprised it isn't on sale here

Sounds awesome.

I keep on dreaming about putting the om613 3.2 cdi engine from my s210 into my w201 but it is all just too complicated electronics wise.

W210 300 td is the way to go if they hadn't already been nicked by the STD boys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom