My other car is.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S2000Paul

Car
E63 AMG
As it says in my name...an S2000

A bit chalk and cheese compared to the E63 AMG 5.5 V8 BiTurbo, 65 Reg...love it... I've now owned for just over a month. (Well the bank owns half of it :) )

Just wanted to say hi.

And use the forum to increase my knowledge base, keep learning stuff all the time as I sit blipping the engine on the drive in AMG mode... :p

Welcome to the forum, my other car is a Suzuki Ignis Sport (2005). very under-rated warm hatch. Slightly heavier than a mk1 golf gti, similar power to weight ratio, similar "sportiness" and similar NVH. So for an old git like me, this brings back memories of what it used to be like to drive a hot hatch. I love it, I even chose it over the SLK55 last time I went to North Wales. When I then get back in the SLK, I appreciate the refinement more and it always feels like more than enough power even though it's one of the last breeds of V8 without forced induction.

2007 TT 3.2 convertible lol. My wife has an A6 allroad which I drive occasionally too

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I have a few options as like a bit of variety [emoji6] The SL will get some use this month & also the 306 GTi-6 will as well.

A mk6 Golf 2.0 tdi. I love it. 600 miles to a tank !

Hi Paul, I’ve always loved the look of the S2000 yet never had the chance to drive one.

As well as my CLS I have an old 2 litre bmw diesel estate that I use to and from work and a Supercharged Ariel Atom in the garage.

I actually prefer driving the old bmw than the cls and the atom lol

Mine is a highly modified 94 Efini rx7 rype rz, its off the road now for winter

Welcome to MBClub Paul. As you say, chalk n cheese, but two wonderful cars you have there.

A ’96 V6 Audi Convertible. It was going to be a 2 year stop gap, but we’ve had it for 5 years now and it still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.

The Merc gives me the V6 torque, but it sounds pants compared to the Audi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2017 Nissan GTR (in Katsura Orange). Still prefer the C63 Estate to drive - sounds better, has bags of room and keeps under the radar.
A pal had an S2000 (facelift). Awesome bit of kit - and not that common. You have a nice balance.

Ive a 2016 911 Carrera S. The E43 is a quick and handles well but every time I get into the 911 for a drive I remember that the performance and handling is on another level which makes it so fun to drive.

Hi,
As well as my CLS55, I have an Audi Cabriolet, 3.0TDi Quattro with manual gearbox, I use it for the daily commute 30miles each way, bought with 69,000 miles now sat at 130,000 miles. Have been meaning to replace it but it is just so nice to drive, smooth quiet, handles extremely well. What would I replace it with???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom