My PBMW Magazine Shoot)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

westside

Car
BMW E60 545 fully Hamann'ed up!
Well I got July this months current Performace BMW cover car so i got 7 pages and the centre fold lol I should have taken more pics of my drop top but my batt went flat :-(well i drove down to Bicester yesterday to get my car photoshoot for BMW. Met Mr Sweetman there. ALso took my painter with his Alpina E46 that was being shout for BMW car magazine

HEre is mr sweetman with the classic look on his face i.e. i am a virgin but I can sell you angel eyes and HIDS lol you gotta luv him mr Player

Pics of the car agaist the hnager once it was opned up, I puuled two old ladies and mr sweetman got jealous, they called me young man and i went dark brown :oops:

pics of MAx taking pics

up up and away (i was gonna polish it for them but it got away from me )

the 'ard nuts

The results of constantly braking from 125 to 100 on the m40 lol

never had the car this dirty b4 lol

all in all was a good day its gonna be out in 3 weeks i.e. the July issue :)

here are a few pics of the day (they also photoshoot my friends Alpina b3.3 3) which has now been sold for a e60 545 which is running 21" wiht the M5 kit lol)

enjoy

also here are some pics of my mates E46 Alpina 3.3 mods include Alpina Dynamix 19" alloys, M3 Bonnet, M3 fold up mirrors, sport side skirts, sport rear bumper, H + R anti rollover bars, cross drlled discs, LED rear lights, 8000k Xenon lights, etc etc

anyway enjoy the pics

Cleaning it up

Pics being taken

Here is Des getting the interview

engine

Few last pics

the two together this gives u an idea of how different the 2 colours cars

posing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom