My road to Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simzy

Banned
Car
C220
So i thought I would share my experiences which led to me to end up driving a mercedes benz which is by far the best brand of car imo.

A year ago I had a renault megane :crazy: **** I know lol, anyway while driving back home from a nice getaway in butlins minehead some helpful young motorist in a vauxhall insignia decided that because the road was too narrow he would drive on the opposite side (My side) off the road leaving me no option but to swerve out of the way and crash straight in to a hedge.

Upon seeing what he had caused he kindly took off before I could get any details leaving me without a front end of a car and no way to get home.

Turns out the car was a not driveable and little old me was left with the task of recovering the car and getting my mrs and daughter back home safely, lets just say getting a car recovered from over 50 miles and paying toll bridge fees for a towing truck doesnt come cheap.

So after that the car was written off and I was out to buy another car.

After seeing the front end of the megane I realised how cheap their cars are and thought that I needed to purchase a more high end brand of car that I could feel good in.

So I went and bought a BMW 3 series in blue 2.5ltr 100,000 on the clock in mint condition, I have too say it was a nice car aswell had a luxury feel too it.
After driving and enjoying my bmw for a number of months I found myself yet again in ANOTHER ACCIDENT.

I was on my way too work in the afternoon around 2 ish when I went to turn in to a junction on the right ( entrance to my workplace ), as I turned I felt what can honestly be described as a bomb going off in the side of my face.

As I looked up I saw another guy in a 307 soft top flying straight over my bonnet and doing a 180 in the air landing on its side. My car in the meantime was hit back in to a straight position after being turned right and I was dazed from the smoke from the airbags going off, i managed to pull over on to the side off the road and turn off the engine which didnt stall because during the whole crash I kept my foot on the clutch.

As I tried to get out of the car I could not due to where I was hit on the drivers door and could not see much because of the smoke, at that moment I thought I was paralysed because of the shock that came over me.
Then some helpful motorist helped to open the door and I staggered out on to the pavement not sure what I was doing.
I was taken to hospital for arm and shoulder injuries for which I still have physiotherapy while the other driver had a cut finger:mad:.
Then to top it all off he tried to blame me for the whole thing which is just ridiculous, it all came back to haunt him though as he was found 100% at fault and I was paid out for my BMW.
The other driver also has a pending court case for his dangerous driving in which I hope he gets banned for life.

With my payout from my BMW I decided that I could not drive another again after crashing in one although I must say it did not let me down in the accident, I still wanted that luxury feel just not in BMW ..

That when I found my current W203 Coupe , 80,000 miles diesel 2.1ltr in metalic blue :D

Although it is a bit slower and has a few issues you truly can not beat them.

So after two accidents a near death experience and two written off cars I finally have the car I really love.

That is my road to a mercedes benz :thumb:

Attachments

• 2013-04-01_1364841639.jpg
    2013-04-01_1364841639.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 25
  • 2013-07-04_1372918743.jpg
    2013-07-04_1372918743.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 30
  • 2013-07-25_1374778249.jpg
    2013-07-25_1374778249.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 27
I'd stay away from cars if I was you.

Welcome along! I'm surprised the body work on the bmw didn't 'buff' out!

Glad you are safe and well.

Mercedes are special cars to drive and own. Not as cutting edge as some but these failings serve to prove their longevity.

Mine has been far less complicated.

After having number of beemers, my local dealer ****** me off just before signing a deal for X6.
Three hours later, half a mile down the road I bought my first merc, the CLS.

Who says that buying a car should take long time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom