my s class coupe cl amp 55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pietro67

Car
cl55amg
I own a cl amg 55 its in pretty good condition for the year but I'm having problems as would be the case with a car that wasnt well looked after by some of previous owners am having usual troubles as I've read are common on hear and have learnt a lot from what people have posted on this site thanks to all and look forward to chatting to other merchants cl enthusiasts like my self cheers to all Pete

Hi Pietro67 and welcome. Wonderful cars albeit problematic and expensive to maintain! What problems are you having?

Thanks for your enquiry by the way and welcome to this site

I own a cl amg 55 its in pretty good condition for the year but I'm having problems as would be the case with a car that wasnt well looked after by some of previous owners am having usual troubles as I've read are common on hear and have learnt a lot from what people have posted on this site thanks to all and look forward to chatting to other merchants cl enthusiasts like my self cheers to all Pete
Hi Pete

Well ironically my name is Pete and I also own a CL55 AMG, what's the chances? What year is yours? I am also new to Mercedes ownership and like you are using this brilliant forum to help me work things out on my CL, as Arfan says, brilliant car but they are were a technical wonder back in 2002 when mine rolled off the lines so lots to go wrong, so will share whatever I have learnt to date where I can. But welcome and pleased to meet a fellow new owner.

Battery drain and clanking noise on off side rear
I know battery drain can be caused by various issues, possibly the central locking - so possible issues with the PSE Pump in the boot (I am having mine looked at as we speak) and so that could be related especially if you are having any issues locking and unlocking your car with the key fob?

Welcome. And nice car choice. I love the CL but my testes were not big enough to buy one a few years ago when I opted for a CLK350 instead. Love the CL though 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom