My S202 C43 returns from a bit of TLC...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

The car was an absolute credit to its previous owners but the paintwork was starting to look a little tired and in need of a refresh, so I got my bodywork man to give it a good polish and two coats of AutoGlym HD Wax.

I'll try and get some arty photos tomorrow if I can...

The interior is in time warp condition, I would go as far as to say that it's mint (and I don't use that word lightly)

same colour as my w202. Looking good after its polish i have to say. Need to do mine too. T.

Classically elegant Lee, hope you and the family enjoy owning it!

Looks the business:thumb: ,don't know why, but I can't help the feeling it will be gone by summer.

It'll be gone by Christmas ! Lol

Love it. Seriously Lee, when you are ready to move it on (and we all know you will at some point) give me a call.

I took 18 months to find my C43, and it's probably the car I miss the most out of all that I've owned. I really wanted an estate but just couldn't find one.

I sold it to Jay (Mercland) in the end and he sold it on to someone in the channel islands. What a waste having it in on an island with a blanket 40mph speed limit..

Cheers,

Gaz

Very nice, like the grill too

Love it. Seriously Lee, when you are ready to move it on (and we all know you will at some point) give me a call.

Even though this might sound laughable, I try not to put a timescale on my ownership of the cars I buy, but I will let you have first refusal on this C43 because it's the best condition AMG I've ever owned and (although some may think I'm joking) it is important to me that when I do sell, it'll ideally go to someone that'll appreciate it.

I note the interior wood is Designo blue birdseye maple.

Thats looks great :thumb: how long you had it?

I like the one on ebay but just dont have the time to go up and view it :doh:

Thats looks great :thumb: how long you had it?

I like the one on ebay but just dont have the time to go up and view it :doh:

I bought it on the 19th of this month.

That estate on eBay has a fair amount of corrosion, I spoke to the seller about it, so it could end up being a money pit.

car looking dope buddy :rock:
this one is a keeper for ya! :thumb:

do you have BOSE HIFI in your car?
did you have BOSE in your previous saloon?
audio does it sound better in the meatwagon or in the 4 door saloon?

Thats a beautiful Car Lee , outside and In It hits my Tick list
Non metallic and not silver
Monoblocks
Two Tone interior
Custom Steering wheel and Veneer
If I hadn't bought the CLK 430 I'd be beating your door down with an offer
Boyd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom