My service B is overdue by 1000 miles,does this affect my warranty and mobilo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1000 miles is about the break point, why have you left it?

My dealer said it didn't matter when I was going on holiday and may have overrun. However as Dieselman has said there must be a limit. Get it done QUICKLY.:eek: :eek:

My next A-service will be an over-run, I only have 200 miles left and it's not been booked in yet, the 1000-mile counter has literally shot down 800 miles in a week and I have only driven about 350-400.

I attempted to book a service last week using their online service but so-far no reply so it looks like I will have to resort to picking the phone up, if it ever stops ringing...

When I first had my car serviced it was 22,500 over the service indicator (was previously serviced by an independent who didn't know how to reset the counter). The stealership said nothing about the indicator when it was serviced, not a word!

Are they going to maybe put you off getting the car serviced by them. I dont think so! :rolleyes: Will it count against you as far as warranty claims are concerned.:eek: You wont really know untill you make some form of warranty claim. Then watch out for the small print get out clause!:crazy: Seems to depend very much on the dealers good will.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom