My Shiny C55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aquanaut

Car
2020 C63s AMG Saloon
Hello, just thought i would put up some pics of my C55, bought it 3 1/2 years ago with the supaguard protection. However just had it clayed and paint protected by very good detailers in Kintore, Aberdeenshire. They did a great job and i am delighted with it! Unfort the pictures do not do it justice but its come out really well. Now to change out the wheel nuts...any recommendations? Only replaced them last summer with ones from performance alloys...not lasted to long.
Si

Attachments

• Image0089.jpg
    Image0089.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 458
  • Image0090.jpg
    Image0090.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 453
  • Image0091.jpg
    Image0091.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 451
Hi, I gave my bolts a good going over with a wire brush, then sprayed them with silver caliper paint. (cheap as chips)

Nice! Like the plate.. :)

Forgot to add pics of the engine bay, which its probably the cleanest its been since leaving factory!

Attachments

• Image0103.jpg
    Image0103.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 343
  • Image0104.jpg
    Image0104.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 340
  • Image0105.jpg
    Image0105.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 340
looking good

Hi, thanks for comments! Don't want to break any advertising rules but if you google detailers kintore Aberdeenshire they are first up, click on detailing services on left hand side. I went for no.2 paint protection.
Lol! Re tyrebagger!

Your car looks good I like the number plate :thumb:

If you wish to get really **** about engine bays? That Mobil 1 AMG Sticker is available from MB dealerships for a couple of quid. Somebody I know who has a C55 estate replaced his. But then he is a hugely good looking guy so worries about things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom