My sincere thanks to Comand Europe.. Mark, Richard and Rob

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BaldGuy

MB Enthusiast
Car
No longer a Benz...
I picked up my 911 today from Comand Europe after the install of an Alpine INA - W910R and a JL Audio 700 watt 5 channel Amp.

This replaced the standard Porsche PCM (comand) and Becker Amp, we were not sure if the factory speakers would be up to it, but they handle everything so well and both Richard and Rob agreed it sounds awesome....

My thanks to the guys at Comand Europe fir an outstanding install of some top quality kit... Roof down afternoon with amazing sounds...

How funny - I was there this morning having my C55 paddle sorted by Richard plus couple of things for Iphone, and they were saying about an awesome sounding car stereo they had just done.

Small world..

How's the recovery coming on pal?

Hi mate.... Will know in 2 months if my feet movement will return after brain electrical stimulation tests.... So it's 2 scenarios....

If movement seen after electrical tests, it will take up to 2 years to return.....

If no movement... I will not change from how I am now... So dual foot drop and will need foot splints and on a cane/stick for life

Oh and I can drive both cars so neither are going anywhere......

Cheers for asking SPX

Hi mate.... Will know in 2 months if my feet movement will return after brain electrical stimulation tests.... So it's 2 scenarios....

If movement seen after electrical tests, it will take up to 2 years to return.....

If no movement... I will not change from how I am now... So dual foot drop and will need foot splints and on a cane/stick for life

Oh and I can drive both cars so neither are going anywhere......

Cheers for asking SPX
All the best and I hope everything turns out fine. :thumb:

Sorry to hear that mate,I too hope it works out ok for you

From me too.

Pics as requested.... Had a good play with it all tonight.... totally awesome....

Alpine-1.jpg

Alpine1.jpg

The Amp is hidden away but is a top line JL Audio system...

Alpine INA-W910R

Hi
I would like to do exactly the same with my 911.
My concern is that the Alpine INA-W910R does not support the board computer, how did you manage this?

Best
reto

PS: Looks amasing!

Wow, very neat install dude :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom