My Stable

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I assume your gates open out ?

I assume your gates open out ?

60's house... you can park up to the garage and open them in, just like only cars built before 1970 fit in the garage. But yes, I usually open them out. The opening is a bit small for the GT, that will change hopefully soon, downsides of living in a conservation area, changing the wall opening has been testing and expensive already....

what happens when you hit warp drive ;)?

Haha...you can have it change colour when you change drive modes, but I don't bother with it. I usually have it down to the lowest setting, I just turned it up for the low light picture.

Its off a website called How many left, here is the link:

How Many Left?
Problem with that site is it isn't very accurate and relies on DVLA V5 data which is rather variable when it comes to identifying cars. If i lookup my R230 SL there are loads of entries.

this era C class is an elegant and still contemporary design 😍
Yes still looks great. We’ve got an immaculate silver C320 CDI 2006. 18” genuine SLK32 wheels on it Brilliant car.

Wow, I've just looked at the price of C350s of this vintage on various websites. With under 100k miles, some decent kit and not wrecked, they are going for the same money I paid for my facelift w212 (late 2011) E350 CDI.

I must admit I love these petrol V6s. Until a couple of years ago I had the earlier C320 petrol, with a lifetime average of 33mpg and a best ever run to Harrogate after a service showing a trip (90 miles) average of 42mpg!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom