My Tyres, Price increases ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c240yaz

MB Enthusiast
Anyone else noticed that some of "My Tyres" prices have suddenly increased ? I just checked and some have went up in price by about a fiver since last week. (BF Goodrich Profiler)
:confused:

Last edited:
I think the prices are euro based and have increased with the pound strength - used Etyres last time I needed any and will probably do so again!

I think the prices are euro based and have increased with the pound strength - used Etyres last time I needed any and will probably do so again!

That would make the prices go down in sterling.

pound has fallen against the euro in the last few weeks.. and Delticom (mytyres) have increased their prices

We can beat their prices, but I have to insist on a minimum spend of £400..

costco does michelin and the price is around the same but costco prices is all inclusive, while with mytyres you have to get the tyres to a shop and paid to get it fitted(thats if the shop is willing to do it) a

I just got 4 corners of my W211 (225 55 R16) Done at Kwik Fit for a reasonable £470 They fitted Pirelli P7's and I am very happy with them up to now.
I looked at a few internet retailers and they were all about the same price
£117 per corner dont seem to bad to me

costco does michelin and the price is around the same but costco prices is all inclusive, while with mytyres you have to get the tyres to a shop and paid to get it fitted(thats if the shop is willing to do it) a

Costco is not the cheapest. Mytyres beat them every time, including delivery to the fitters.

It is also part of the contract with Mytyres that the fitting station fit the tyres, although you pay for this in addition, but still cheaper than Costo.

what to do is, on the Mytyres website, go through the procedure, pretend that you are buying a couple, abort on the last page when asked for your credit card, then you will see

And does the Mytyres price include the balancing an ddisposal of old tyre?

Just a question.

With Costco it's turn up, instruct tyre bay, do your shopping and come out to car with new tyres on.

When Costco do their offer on 4 tyres they are cheaper than everyone. I purchased 4 new tyres and stored them until required then they fitted them.
I could even take them back and have my money back at any time until used on the car.

Last edited:
And does the Mytyres price include the balancing an ddisposal of old tyre?

Just a question.

With Costco it's surn up, instruct tyre bay, do your shopping and coem out to car with new tyres on.

When Costco do their ofer on 4 tyres they are cheaper than everyone. I purchased 4 new tyres and stored them until required then they fitted them.
I could even take them back and have my money back at any time until used on the car.
Yes, the fitting station I used charged £8 per tyre, balance included and disposal.

One drawback with Mytyres was, the tyres took 8 days to arrive, from a hub in Germany. They do give you an AWB so that you can track and trace on the web, but that does nothing to speed up delivery !

Mine came: Dusseldorf - Birmingham by air, then truck to -Glasgow then final destination. Reckon if you live in the Midlands, you may get them in 2-3 days ? I am just a bit far from civilisation !

I suppose it is hard to beat Costo if they have an offer on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom