My very rare V Class Ambiente

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

I gave the 'Fun Bus' (as the missus calls it) a clean today, so I thought I'd post a few pictures as I know that these are a very rare beast, in fact there are roughly the same amount of SLS AMGs for sale on the Autotrader :eek::confused::dk:

Although it will be another one that going up for sale shortly, as I have a 211 320 CDi itch that needs to be scratched, if you get my drift..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is a big vehicle, but do the pictures have to be so big? Very difficult for people with small monitors to view. :rolleyes:

It looks pretty good. :thumb:

There is a V-Class that I see every now and then with a hideous bodykit, massive wheels and plenty of rust. It looks absolutely awful. :crazy:

Last edited:
It looks pretty good. :thumb:

There is a V-Class that I see every now and then with a hideous bodykit, massive wheels and plenty of rust. It looks absolutely awful. :crazy:
Thanks, it is in really good condition to be fair :thumb:

I also meant to state that no-I didn't put those alloys on and yes-my insurance company knows...:rolleyes:

Excuse me asking the obvious but didn't you just sell your 211 320cdi about a month ago or am I getting the wrong end of the stick? :)

I keep thinking that! And I thought you bought an s320 Cdi

Any interior photos? I'm just curious how they look. Can individual seats be taken out?

Excuse me asking the obvious but didn't you just sell your 211 320cdi about a month ago or am I getting the wrong end of the stick? :)

I keep thinking that! And I thought you bought an s320 Cdi
I sold my W211 320 CDi Avantgarde to free up some capital for my new business, buying a W220 320 CDi in the process. I really couldn't get on with it at all; it was too wafty. In the meantime my friend that works for Mercedes offered this V220 CDi towards the S320 so I took it.
My big problem is that I have really missed having the all-round ability of the E-Class so I've decided to buy another!:rock:
If you think it's confusing, try being married to me...:rock:

Any interior photos? I'm just curious how they look. Can individual seats be taken out?
It started raining this afternoon as I was about to clean the interior, so as soon as I do, I will post pictures. :thumb:

The front two seats are fixed in but the rear five seats can all be removed. In fact, there are all sort of permutations to the rear seats; all five facing each other with the pull out tables in the middle, or all seats facing forward.

They are very rare because most of them have rusted away! :D ;)

Yours has been resprayed? Looks good.

I sold my W211 320 CDi Avantgarde to free up some capital for my new business, buying a W220 320 CDi in the process. I really couldn't get on with it at all; it was too wafty. In the meantime my friend that works for Mercedes offered this V220 CDi towards the S320 so I took it.
My big problem is that I have really missed having the all-round ability of the E-Class so I've decided to buy another!:rock:
If you think it's confusing, try being married to me...:rock:
I understand. I love my E, used it for my daughter's wedding one day, filled it to the gunwales with logs the next! :D

Just for you wemorgan....;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom