My Volvo's up for sale too

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

imadoofus

MB Enthusiast
Car
This and that.
My Volvo is probably surplus to requirements too, so it's reluctantly up for sale.

It's a 1995 'M' 850 GLE 2.5 10v Auto Estate, in dark green, with back full leather interior. Climate control, cruise, heated seats, electric sunroof & windows, RCL, OTG, trip computer, roof bars, dog guard. I'm the fifth owner (two of the previous owners were the same family), and it now has just under 97,000 on the clock.

Nicely stamped service book up to 61k, and then again from 90k (I bought the car in June 2006 at 87,022 miles).

It's taxed until September 2009, and the MOT is new, running until October next year. I put a brand new exhaust manifold on it for the MOT. It got an advisory that the OSF & NSF brake hoses are "slightly deteriorated".

I've spent more than £1,800 in the last two-and-a-bit years on parts and servicing, which includes timing and aux belts (Jun06, 87,079miles), front and rear brake discs and pads (Apr07, 89,949 miles), NSF wishbone and gaiter (Mar08), top engine mount (the difficult one - Mar08), 3 tyres in May07 (7,000 miles ago) and one more in April 2008. And I bought a new battery in Summer this year too.

Most recent service was Main Dealer, March 2008 at 93,410 miles.

The bodywork is a bit scratched, but there's not a spot of rust on it.

I love this car, and it's been extremely well looked after mechanically, so I'm looking for strong money, or I'll keep it. It's worth no less than £1,350 (although I don't expect anyone else to agree ;) ), so if you're seriously interested, PM me for more pictures and to discuss.

This is a sound, honest, well cared for example, that you can buy in total confidence.

PJ

33z7o5e.jpg

Last edited:
Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom