My W124 250TD

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by VWPowered, Sep 24, 2015.

1. VWPowered

VWPowered New Member

Car:
    W124 250TD
    Purchased afew months ago now but i'll start from the beginning, whilst looking for a car to replace my wifes ageing VW Passat, i came across this RHD car on the French classifieds (i am a expat myself), the car seems good a little green where parked up but it turned out to be one owner from new (its now 25 being a 1990 model) has 229000 miles on the clock (but the speedos abit dicky too) here it is the day we picked it up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OP
    OP
    VWPowered

VWPowered New Member

Car:
    W124 250TD
  3. OP
    OP
    VWPowered

VWPowered New Member

Car:
    W124 250TD
    So so i started with moderising it a little starting with it s tired wood, at the moment this is wrapped but maybe later i'll look for carbon or something else

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

next to come was some clear indicators, bargain hella units from ebay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

found these wind deflectors in a scrapyard bargain at a €10 note..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a shot i took of the car whilst we were at the circuit des remparts inn angouleme the weekend, oh why is my name VWPowered, well i have 8 of those too including 4x Golf Mk2 GTI's, and a stray Mk2 1.1 Fiesta and a dead Rover, looking forward to building up my thread on the board :)

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
Tags: