My W203 back from the bodyshop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

riceboy

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
Hi guys,

I'm relatively new around here and thought i would share some pics of my car. Its an 03 C270 CDI which i bought back in March. I collected the car on Friday from the bodyshop after having the AMG kit, spoiler and expression cl grille fitted... Anywho heres the pics

CIMG0147.jpg

CIMG0127.jpg

CIMG0129.jpg

CIMG0130.jpg

CIMG0137.jpg

CIMG0142.jpg

CIMG0143.jpg

CIMG0144.jpg

CIMG0146.jpg

Made a walkaround video too if you want to have a look

YouTube - ‪Mercedes W203 C-Class walk around‬‏

Thanks for looking

Andrew

The rear spoiler is jarring from some angles

Lovely looking w203. Well Done.

i like it...

having spent time in larne and belfast i totally get it as well; people there like their spoilers!

... need to get a pukka exhaust as well to go with the AMG vibe :thumb:

Thanks guys :)

Going to get an exhaust done soon. Something subtle and silent will do the job :)

Cheers buddy

On the exhaust, does any body know the dimensions of the exhaust tips on a c32 or c55? i've been able to find out they're 3.5" across but i don't know the depth of them.

Looking really good Andrew. Hard earned well spent.

I agree and you resisted the urge to "badge up" which makes it even classier.

Very nice! Did they have to spray the parts? It looks like a good match!

I'd exhaust up and de badge.

The car looks nice Andrew, I've got a C32 backbox that came off mine a couple of years ago. Not sure if it will fit a diesel but £50 + postatge if you want it.

Thanks everyone :)

Very nice! Did they have to spray the parts? It looks like a good match!

They did indeed, i got the two front wings done and a patch on the rear off side quarter too. I notice a slight difference in the near side front wing and door but for silver its not too bad at all.

The car looks nice Andrew, I've got a C32 backbox that came off mine a couple of years ago. Not sure if it will fit a diesel but £50 + postatge if you want it.

Thanks very much for the offer, I'll have a think on that one buddy as I'm thinking of getting a local exhaust guy to make me up a backbox and possible a dual exit.

Heres a quick pic of my new exhaust system. Apologies about the dirtyness. It was custom made and is very very quiet indeed. This pic was before the trims where adjusted to make perfect. Will take better pics towards the weekend :)

twinexit.jpg

Also click on the link in my sig :)

Looks sharp, good install but, were it my car it would most certainly be debadged at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom