My W203 back from the bodyshop

OP
OP
riceboy

riceboy

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
Thought i would post another quick update. Got the car remapped last weekend with a result of 199.8bhp 491.1nm/362.2lb-ft (that is if the rolling road is reliable).

Certainly has improved the drive with lots and lots more torque with less effort needed to pull away from stopped. I have noticed a very slight increase in efficiency too with a particular drive that used to return 43mpg i got 46mpg after remap. Now lets just hope it doesn't go bang :)

OP
OP
riceboy

riceboy

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
Another quick update, got the back three (or five) windows tinted to 20%. In some lights it is a little dark for my taste but sure :)

trainer

MB Enthusiast
Car
C32 AMG - Sold October 2013
Nice work riceboy. The car looks great.

OP
OP
riceboy

riceboy

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
Really taken by these wheels Miro STP3's.. what you guys think :dk: Would it look good or cack?

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
They actually could look alright. I'm sure someone will be able to photoshop them onto your car.

For me the spokes looks a bit too spindly. I think they need more width on a Mercedes.

OP
OP
riceboy

riceboy

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
Ta for the reply TJ :) probably won't buy anything till spring time.

Another style i looked at was something like this.... I'm not sure on the make, possibly Forgestar

OP
OP
riceboy

riceboy

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
To sell or not to sell? That is the question! Having started to build a house the time may be here to say bye bye to Manfred the Merc :(. Any of you guys fancy giving me a ludicrous amount of money for this little beauty ;)?

OP
OP
riceboy

riceboy

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde SE
Hi guys,

After a lot of stalling, the time has eventually come to sell my car :( The house is more of a priority at the moment and i have just about bagged myself a trusty run around :)

If anyone has any interest at this early stage please get in touch :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom