My W203 back from the bodyshop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thought i would post another quick update. Got the car remapped last weekend with a result of 199.8bhp 491.1nm/362.2lb-ft (that is if the rolling road is reliable).

Certainly has improved the drive with lots and lots more torque with less effort needed to pull away from stopped. I have noticed a very slight increase in efficiency too with a particular drive that used to return 43mpg i got 46mpg after remap. Now lets just hope it doesn't go bang :)

Another quick update, got the back three (or five) windows tinted to 20%. In some lights it is a little dark for my taste but sure :)

IMG-20111107-00027.jpg

IMG-20111107-00026.jpg

Nice work riceboy. The car looks great.

Really taken by these wheels Miro STP3's.. what you guys think :dk: Would it look good or cack?

OZmito.jpg

MiroSTP36.jpg

They actually could look alright. I'm sure someone will be able to photoshop them onto your car.

For me the spokes looks a bit too spindly. I think they need more width on a Mercedes.

Ta for the reply TJ :) probably won't buy anything till spring time.

Another style i looked at was something like this.... I'm not sure on the make, possibly Forgestar

mercdeskrims.jpg

To sell or not to sell? That is the question! Having started to build a house the time may be here to say bye bye to Manfred the Merc :(. Any of you guys fancy giving me a ludicrous amount of money for this little beauty ;)?

Hi guys,

After a lot of stalling, the time has eventually come to sell my car :( The house is more of a priority at the moment and i have just about bagged myself a trusty run around :)

If anyone has any interest at this early stage please get in touch :)

very nice:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom