My w211 Gets a Zymol Treatment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Treated the car to a Zymol HD cleanse, Followed by Zymol Carbon as a top coat.

Lovely finish and well worth the money.

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10544-p1010001.jpg

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10545-p1010002.jpg

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10546-p1010004.jpg

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10547-p1010005.jpg

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10550-p1010010.jpg

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10551-p1010011.jpg

Couple of Inside pic's

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10548-p1010006.jpg

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10549-p1010008.jpg

Very nice but, Nankang tyres !!

Yep Ns-2 thats what i had on the Wheels when i bought them, And id easily buy them again.

Brilliant grip even in the Wet and quiet too i couldnt believe the way they cope with the extra Hp either.

I had them on a Volvo of mine a couple of years back and they were impressed with the way they were on that.

They are not as Quiet as the Goodyear eagles i had on my s211 nor quiet as grippy, But i've found them a good compromise.:thumb:

The beast is looking mighty ��.

Would you say Ns 2 are as good as P zeros or even better. How much a corner roughly would you say the Ns 2 are Gav do you Know. When time comes to replacing will you go like for like again ?

Last edited:

Would you say Ns 2 are as good as P zeros or even better. How much a corner roughly would you say the Ns 2 are Gav do you Know. When time comes to replacing will you go like for like again ?

Tbh i've not Had P zero's But the Ns-2 dont tram line like ive heard the P zero's can do, No there are not as grippy as P zero's but honestly hand on heart have not had any issues with them, The feel just as good as the P6000's i had on one of my w202's.

Brutus was on spacers, Running 19's alround wen i bought it, Running Stretch tyres Made by "Triangle" which were like what you'd expect them tobe :(, The size was 235/35/19's so simply just dangerous.

I had to get 4 New wheels the correct size and new tyres, coupled with the £5k id spent or was having to spend i knew for my Budget and previous experience the Ns-2 were perfectly fine and would last me well until i knew what i was going to do with the car. "It was very early days"

BUT... lol id would buy them again! They haven't given me any course for concern, but perhaps it's down to my driving? I really don't push the car hard and always drive to the conditions, When i have driven it harder they have been faultless and provide accurate feedback through the car.

They have covered 3,000 miles and and are now on 7.2mm of tread remaining "new tyres" have 8mm so they as expected are lasting well.
They were apart of a Wheel/tyre package, which was £1,000 so id dont know the exact cost, But ive just been on the bay and 2x 265/35/18's can be had £151, and 245 40 18s for £135

Last edited:
Tbh i've not Had P zero's But the Ns-2 dont tram line like ive heard the P zero's can do, No there are not as grippy as P zero's but honestly hand on heart have not had any issues with them, The feel just as good as the P6000's i had on one of my w202's.

Brutus was on spacers, Running 19's alround wen i bought it, Running Stretch tyres Made by "Triangle" which were like what you'd expect them tobe :(, The size was 235/35/19's so simply just dangerous.

I had to get 4 New wheels the correct size and new tyres, coupled with the £5k id spent or was having to spend i knew for my Budget and previous experience the Ns-2 were perfectly fine and would last me well until i knew what i was going to do with the car. "It was very early days"

BUT... lol id would buy them again! They haven't given me any course for concern, but perhaps it's down to my driving? I really don't push the car hard and always drive to the conditions, When i have driven it harder they have been faultless and provide accurate feedback through the car.

They have covered 3,000 miles and and are now on 7.2mm of tread remaining "new tyres" have 8mm so they as expected are lasting well.
They were apart of a Wheel/tyre package, which was £1,000 so id dont know the exact cost, But ive just been on the bay and 2x 265/35/18's can be had £151, and 245 40 18s for £135

Thanks Gav, really appreciate the info. Like you I drive to conditions and only really pushed the car on the few occasions within the past year I have had it. It's an amazing car in all aspects. A big mad powerhouse of a muscle car that I have always wanted. Suits me to a t. I will have to replace all four tyres in time so I will definitely consider the ns 2 at the price they seem excellent value.

Thanks again for the info.

Tom

Looking good Gav. As for the NS-2 Ultra Sport, would have them everyday of the week, an absolute great tyre for the ££!

Looking good Gav. As for the NS-2 Ultra Sport, would have them everyday of the week, an absolute great tyre for the ££!

Thanks for the Kind words Abb :thumb: It was nice to rescue this car, It's turned into a proper machine! I'm a enthusiast and spend what ever free money i have on my car's rather than holidays lol.:D

Even if the wife is a little jealous of it haha:rock:

Nice job, though being picky, the drivers seat is noticeably shinier than the others, a good clean with a leather cleaner wouldn't do any harm.
I hope this is seen as a helpful observation

Nice job, though being picky, the drivers seat is noticeably shinier than the others, a good clean with a leather cleaner wouldn't do any harm.
I hope this is seen as a helpful observation

All the Leather was done with Gliptone, I'd say its more Just polished with use as opposed to the others. But thankyou no worries:thumb:

Thanks for all the kind comments peeps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom