My weekend @ Fast Car Full On

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonl

Car
SLK230
Had a top w/e just gone. Went to the Fast Car Full On in Edinburgh. Car show featuring modified cars, amazing ICE systems, and Russ Swift showing us how parallel parking should be done. :eek: :D

Got a helicopter ride which was fantastic - never been in one before. And you could also get some pax laps in a selection of very nice cars including a 911 GT3 RS (like on last week's Top Gear).

There were only two mercs there, i think. mine plus a black ML with 22" chrome alloys, a boot full of amps and cool blue neon lighting, and the back seats converted into an area for more speakers than you could shake a stick at. it did look the business IMO. :cool: unfortunately, my piccies of it were very blurred. :(

the weekend was glorious and i got very burnt despite copious amounts of suncream. sat night included a cruise nearby. the police were keeping an eye on everyone. One cop managed to reverse his T5 into a lampost much to everyone's delight. :D

anyway, here's my piccies from the weekend. not strictly merc stuff but i thought i'd post them anyway.

http://www.slaw.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/fcfo_2004/index.html

looks like fun! I too have caught the sun in Scotland before but no one believed me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom