My wheel balancing problem solved by ATS :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AANDYY

Car
E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m
Here's my storey, for about three years now various places have tried to balance my wheels, all failed, so about a year ago I got in touch with Tony at Wheels in Motion and he explained my problem.
I even contemplated to drive down to WIM to get it done as I was struggling to find a place in the NW that had the gear, I went to Thistlewaits in Bolton, their equipment was duff, phoned around, no luck, I didn't try any of the bigger outfits thinking they just had the normal basic set ups, so, Friday I gave ATS in Blackpool (Preston new Road) a go, bingo, they have the 'finger plates'!
So, I'm sat in the reception watching the progress and they balance my wheels the 'normal' way, after I reminded them when I handed my keys over in the reception I wanted them to use the finger plates, it's my worst nightmare having to tackle people in these type of places, anyhoo, they say take it for a test drive and see how it is, I says, I'll be back because it'll vibrate! I did go back but to compliment him on getting it nearly perfect! Thank you Steve.
Next tyre change they will have my customer again but they will use the finger plates and I'm sure they'll get it 100%? but for now it's good enough, any how I rarely do 55/60mph :thumb:.

Yes, I rarely get up to 55/60mph :devil:

;)

Or maybe Andy should go to Specsavers? :dk:

Or you could have tried:

Nigel Lang's Garage
164 Crook Street
Bolton
BL3 6AS
Tel: 01204 392995

I used them after WIM recommended them to someone else on here.

Yup, phoned them, they don't have the finger plates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom