my wife has cancer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not about deb. Just unlucky with having taken multiple nuclear hits.

Close relative's wife has a consultation next Monday, then further tests, then who knows? Treatments are much better these days. 20 years ago it was worse when I lost a relative to leiomyosarcoma in 6 months. On the other hand, the wife's father had his whole stomach removed in the 80's due to the big C. He is 91 now, having built his own house after the operation, and has just survived Corona virus. He was never one for following doctor's orders (still smokes (White Sea Canal) and drinks (stolichnaya). Also swears by a fish diet (seliodka) and mint boiled sweets. Best of luck. For people born after 1960, around 1 in 2 i.e. 50% will be diagnosed with it at some point, so you are not alone.

As others have said. Advances in oncology treatment and outcomes have advanced out of all recognition and have changed and improved all the more so in the last decade 👍👍

Just a quick update. Shes in surgery now, so fingers crossed. All she can say is "Why me?". Breaks my heart.

Fingers crossed aswell im sure she will pull through ok

Everything crossed here Gary. Best wishes from us to you. 🤞🙏👍

Everything crossed for her, and a little prayer. 🙏

All the best…

Keep positive, I wish you both the very best possible outcome

Wishing you and Deb all the best for a positive outcome after the surgery.

Hope everything went well today. My sister in law went through similar a number of years ago. Thankfully still all clear so hoping for the same for your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom