my wife has cancer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect your decision, as its your human right not to have a experimental drug to which long term side effects are unknown, if do not wish to.

All the best to your wife, your a strong couple and inspiration how you have delt with it through this time,

all the best much love
The vaccines are based on many years of research.

Calling it experimental is somewhat misleading.

The vaccines are based on many years of research.

Calling it experimental is somewhat misleading.
Yes, personally I am more worried about the unknown long term effects of the virus than the vaccine..

I’m so pleased to hear about the successful cancer treatment for the OPs wife.

I feel it’s also very important that he looks after his own health too.

A very good friend and colleague of mine died from cancer awhile back, first anniversary was back in October. Her cancer was rare, and age wise and every other way she did not fit the demographics of this particular cancer so when it did manifest it self, it was very far advanced. She went on an experimental treatment, basically a guinea pig, and while it did not kill the cancer, it did slow its progress. And so it went on.. program after program, but it enabled her to survive for a full 5 years. She was a fighter, for sure. She went on a mission to publicize this particular kind of cancer, which affected the womb, but was not generally given much attention to, which made it all the more deadly. I'm pretty sure that her stint as a Guinea pig , and helping to advance the treatment of this particular cancer ( and others too,) has saved many Live's plus the publicity she brought to bear. May she Rest in Peace.

Lets get a few things straight right now!
First of all, i will not get the vaccine because of what my brothers have done to me and the family, not some antivax reason so the trolling ends NOW!
When a mental health worker tells you they dont know how they can help, thats when you know you are beyond help
Better to be dead than live being dead, empty and hollow on the inside.
We went into and came out of the tunnel together but at a cost.

This is precisely why we had forbidden covid threads!

Over the past month or so we have turned a blind eye to them and allowed Covid related discussions once again. But as with any subject that has strong opinions on both sides, it almost certainly ends in tears.

Thread closing before a major row occurs. Thanks to all who have flagged this to us.

OP - Glad your Mrs is on the mend. :Thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom