My wife is alreasy sick of me...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ndubber1970

Car
CLK230 W208
Having bought my first Mercedes 6 days ago I've not stopped grinning and talking about it...so much so that both my wife and my son are sick of it.
The window regulator was broken but now done, although it does the classic not knowing when up is up thing. Broken wing mirror is being replaced this week then it's a general tidy before I start looking at paint!

By the time I'm done they will be ecstatic I'm sure! Ahem....

Having bought my first Mercedes 6 days ago I've not stopped grinning and talking about it...so much so that both my wife and my son are sick of it.
The window regulator was broken but now done, although it does the classic not knowing when up is up thing. Broken wing mirror is being replaced this week then it's a general tidy before I start looking at paint!

By the time I'm done they will be ecstatic I'm sure! Ahem....

I am sure you have read on here how to sort the window issue?

Neil

dozypillock said:
I am sure you have read on here how to sort the window issue? Neil

Yes but despite reprogramming it there is still a problem which my mechanic thinks is more likely to be because it's sensing something in the way.... I read one post that said something similar...He's going to check when we replace the wing mirror.

Have you ever had a dose of Female Car Disease before - it's a very nasty illness, might pay to get it treated before it gets worse. :):)

God help you if you ever start retro fitting! The endless hours roaming data cards,cross referencing parts,wiring diagrams & spending hours on the phone to your local Mercedes Dealer.

WDB124066 said:
Have you ever had a dose of Female Car Disease before - it's a very nasty illness, might pay to get it treated before it gets worse. :):)

Lol :)

BIG UN said:
God help you if you ever start retro fitting! The endless hours roaming data cards,cross referencing parts,wiring diagrams & spending hours on the phone to your local Mercedes Dealer.

I'll go in face to face....I'll annoy them so much they'll give me a good deal to get rid of me. ;)

playing

Must be a really upsetting for our partners, with all the talking we do ,of jobs thats are on our minds ,about the water pump is leaking ,and i dont know why this wont turn on .And can you come and hold this for me i cannot do it on my own. In fact my wife knows as much about my car as i do. Really lucky she as not walked out the door before now, over car repairs i have done at home. Like spraying front wings for my Rover V8 in our spare room .The paint was dark blue and the walls of the room were at the end of the spraying of all 4 wings .So was my beard ,my nasal hair .But what upset her most was the new paint colour of her new ironing board. I had to paper all the room after i was done. All this for the love of cars . As we all do.:D

Lol....maybe if I develop some kind of annoying laugh or 'forget' to wash? ;)

optimusprime said:
Must be a really upsetting for our partners, with all the talking we do ,of jobs thats are on our minds ,about the water pump is leaking ,and i dont know why this wont turn on .And can you come and hold this for me i cannot do it on my own. In fact my wife knows as much about my car as i do. Really lucky she as not walked out the door before now, over car repairs i have done at home. Like spraying front wings for my Rover V8 in our spare room .The paint was dark blue and the walls of the room were at the end of the spraying of all 4 wings .So was my beard ,my nasal hair .But what upset her most was the new paint colour of her new ironing board. I had to paper all the room after i was done. All this for the love of cars . As we all do.:D

Add to that the fact that I love guitars as well....must be like living with a teenager. :)

Trust me they never get used to it lol iv been going on about my cars to my mrs for over 10 years now she still gets sick of it and I still go on about my cars!!! Hahaha

Boss55 said:
Trust me they never get used to it lol iv been going on about my cars to my mrs for over 10 years now she still gets sick of it and I still go on about my cars!!! Hahaha

'I don't like big cars' she said.....'Then don't buy one'.... I said.

My son is a bit bored with it too....he preferred my VR6 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom