MY12 S204 C350 Sport BlueEfficiency Petrol :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 151559
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 151559

Got this last month, "fully loaded" Cavansite blue.

306bhp and 38mpg, yum. I'm actually seeing 32mpg in my driving.

Has distronic+, panoramic roof, ventilated leather and many more things I'm discovering on a daily basis.

s-l1600 (2) (1).jpg

Minor issue is the rear blind spot radar is not working and the sensors are £559 each. Can this be coded out so it doesn't pester me every time I start the car?

I recommend a visit to www.comandonline.co.uk for a firmware update to the COMAND unit to give it the new-style grey/red look ;)

They should also know all there's to know about Blind Spot Assist.

That's a real unicorn you bagged yourself there - well done.
Yep, I emailed MB CS, only 52 facelift units sold of all flavours, so the estate must be super rare!

I was looking for an octavia vrs when this popped up, newer and the same mpg but fully loaded for the same price.

Couldn't believe it, had to buy it.

I recommend a visit to www.comandonline.co.uk for a firmware update to the COMAND unit to give it the new-style grey/red look ;)

They should also know all there's to know about Blind Spot Assist.

Thanks, the icarsoft mb1. 0 I picked up can't see the radar sensors :(

Looking sorry for itself on a space saver while I get the bent alloy (pothole) seen to :eek::wallbash:

Good job I needed a new tyre anyway :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 19.31.54.png

Stunner , the tyres are maximum slim :(

Real perforated leather ?

yes, its perforated and climate controlled to avoid a sweaty bottom in summer....

options
401 FRONT SEAT CLIMATE CONTROL
235A LEATHER - BEIGE

Also interesting:
233 Distronic+
230 Parking Guidance
237 ACTIVE BLIND SPOT ASSIST (BROKEN! I suspect corroded connectors on the sensors)
238 ACTIVE LANE KEEPING ASSIST (FAP)
513 TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION

Headlights that turn round corners / auto dip

etc etc

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 21.54.04.png

Fabulous. I also have one of those rare C350 petrols with the M276 engine supplying 306 horses. And yes, I also have the comfort ventilated seats. I bought it new in 2012 and indulged myself in the majority of options. I still love it after all these years.

C350 angle
C350 dashboard

LOVE IT! Glad to find another M276 owner!

I much much prefer the dash of the facelift 204 to the 205, I can't believe what they did to it, I was initially also looking at a 205 but soon restricted my search to the best of 204, (or an octavia VRS, shhh).

It looks great on those wheels - I'm considering my options on replacing mine as now one is bent and the others have some corrosion.

Wheels, like anything else, are personal taste. You should have what you like. I prefer the look of the twin 5-spokes like mine but they’re more effort to clean. Gazwould’s advice is the most sensible, but when has sensible been applied to cars!

Car has been serviced by my own fair hands all new filters everywhere, genuine oil new discs and textar pads :D

Wheel has been straightened and new Bridgestones fitted to fronts :confused: sticking with them.

I have been waiting 2 weeks now for MB to get me a brake vacuum pressure sensor for the servo to get my eco stop start working again :eek: 2 weeks for a simple £20 part that is a common problem apparently :eek::eek:

Also laid my hands on a star / Xentry system so I can get to the bottom of my active blind spot assist in-operation :p

Seems my left rear sensor is the one to poke at :eek: it is covered in mud. Hopefully kit is salvageable though as they are £466+vat :wallbash:

Well impressed with Xentry, never used a tool like it! :D

Lt0hu3hh.jpg

h08jFqDh.jpg

I wonder if I can just code out the active blind spot if the sensor is truly dead? :confused:

Now it's fixed any plan to permanently disable the dreadful Stop Start ?

Now it's fixed any plan to permanently disable the dreadful Stop Start ?

lol its NOT fixed I'm still waiting on the part.

I will decide once i've experienced it if its annoying - I like it on my wife's golf around town, makes perfect sense. Easy enough to unplug that brake vacuum sensor again if it annoys me.

However I have turned off:
- Annoying lane departure warning that buzzes the steering wheel on rural twisty roads
- Speed limit sign reminder thing that overrides the digital speedometer, just when a sign has reminded me and I glance at the speedo and am not able to see my speed
- Auto dipping headlights that REALLY drive me mad by dipping the lights under 36mph, frankly dangerous on single track roads

Why people pay extra for this stuff I have no idea. LOVE distronic plus though, except when pressing on on country roads and it it thinks i'm not going to turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the service interval for the rear diff oil?

Is this usually done by MB dealers when the autobox is serviced?

I've no record of it being done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom