my13 C Coupe not sitting comfy - any tips?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

latent

Car
C 220 Coupe AMG sport
New C Coupe sports Auto with 18" wheels. I'm finding it a hard ride, but mainly I think the seats are quite firm and there is little lumbar support. I'm getting a numb backside and right leg on longer journeys. I keep fiddling with the seat adjustments but havent cracked it yet. Anyone get the same.Anyone got any tips?

Hard to comment unless you can be clearer on what you judge to be a "hard ride"? Assuming you test drove one before buying, is your car different to the test car? What were you driving before, for comparison?

I have the amg handling pack, which is a firmer ride than yours, and the same wheels and slightly more sporty seats, but dont suffer the problems you mention. i have not changed the seat settings at all

Hard to comment unless you can be clearer on what you judge to be a "hard ride"? Assuming you test drove one before buying, is your car different to the test car? What were you driving before, for comparison?

I have the amg handling pack, which is a firmer ride than yours, and the same wheels and slightly more sporty seats, but dont suffer the problems you mention. i have not changed the seat settings at all

I did a test drive in the same model, but test drives tend to be a bit short to everyday driving experiences. My previous car was a Lexus iS250 SE

although the spoprt style seast wrap around and feel snug, the seat cushion seems quite firm which doesnt help the ride comfort

Being the sport model it will probably be a hard suspension. Do you have memory seats as they usually have more adjustment. On the non memory seats there is usually a wheel near the front of the cushion on the right side to lift the front of the cushion to give your legs a little more support. Have you tried that?

Being the sport model it will probably be a hard suspension. Do you have memory seats as they usually have more adjustment. On the non memory seats there is usually a wheel near the front of the cushion on the right side to lift the front of the cushion to give your legs a little more support. Have you tried that?

No I dont have memory seats. I have played around with the cushion tilt wheel. Guess I just have to keeping experimenting..seems to be taking longer in this car compared to my previous ones.

I found the sport I had on demo harder than the sport plus with AMG pack I have now. Now idea why it was so hard.

Knighterrant has a C350 Sport and I bought the Elegance spec (because of the ride issue). KE doesnt have the issue you have but we realised that when he specified memory, air con seats they fitted my Elegance style comfy armchairs! KE says that he doesnt suffer these issues with his Sport and we think it is down to the seats. I reckon the only way to get the comfort you want is to change the seats or swap the car for a non sport one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom