My2013 c coupe sports plus modifications

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dresho

Car
2013 c class amg sports plus coupe obsidian black with amg black alloys
Just received my my2013 c coupe sports plus few weeks ago - only put a new grill and centre caps on and license plate holder

want to do a few more subtle mods including lowering - any suggestions of other things that may work? Please share your pics if you have some

Attachments

• mod1.jpg
    mod1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 1,371
  • mod2edit.jpg
    mod2edit.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,422
  • mod3edit.jpg
    mod3edit.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,504
Closer front grill (sorry not better location!was today returned to me at work at the hospital)

Attachments

• mod4edit.jpg
    mod4edit.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1,221
My sport plus was delivered last week, the only thing I've changed is the Centrecaps (seems a common mod on black wheels!)

7683377884_b7c09d340f_z.jpg

Lee :thumb:

nice one lee they look great i bought the amg ones too but also the ones with the merc symbol which i choose in the end after looking at what they both looed like fitted so i i have a set of amg centre caps identical to lees for sale if anyone needs them lol

Thanks for that Doc! Looking good and I'm now happy that it fits!

Thanks for that Doc! Looking good and I'm now happy that it fits!

no worries - my heart was in my mouth - was expecting a call from merc saying it doesn't fit and your old grill is broken!lol but they said it was really easy to fit - next will be the front carbon lip to add cant wait!

nice one lee they look great i bought the amg ones too but also the ones with the merc symbol which i choose in the end after looking at what they both looed like fitted so i i have a set of amg centre caps identical to lees for sale if anyone needs them lol
How much mate? Might be interested!

pm me mate

Dresho still has the AMG centre wheel caps for sale - if anyone wants them, send Dresho a pm. I cant buy them for various reasons but they are unmarked, unused and look great!

thanks to dr nab hopefully will get this front lip ordered and fitted in a couple of weeks - the coupe is getting meaner by the day!:cool:

Attachments

• front lip1.jpg
    front lip1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 999
Just for reference, CKS have no black grilles in stock until they receive next shipment in September.

Am loving the front grill. Where can I get my hands on one and how much are they?
Easy to fit?

hi mate i got the grill from cks - they told me about the massive delays like the guys have quoted and said i wouldnt get until september but i just placed my order ans it still came within a week!similar things have had to other buyers

Mercedes fitted my new grill for my whilst fitting the new wheel centre caps in the pictures and the amg license plate holder and door pins and charge £30 for the lot - i preferred that just in case i messed it up and had to pay for the mistake! perfect fit though and looks mean - just awaint the carlson front lip now and the quad exhaust which hopefully should have by the end of the month

Just for reference, CKS have no black grilles in stock until they receive next shipment in September.

yeah they said that to me before i ordered mine ages ago but still received them in post a week after in time for my car been booked in for the minor mods so gamble paid off!:bannana:

hi mate i got the grill from cks - they told me about the massive delays like the guys have quoted and said i wouldnt get until september but i just placed my order ans it still came within a week!similar things have had to other buyers

Mercedes fitted my new grill for my whilst fitting the new wheel centre caps in the pictures and the amg license plate holder and door pins and charge £30 for the lot - i preferred that just in case i messed it up and had to pay for the mistake! perfect fit though and looks mean - just awaint the carlson front lip now and the quad exhaust which hopefully should have by the end of the month

Great news. Thanks for that. The CKS stuff loos good on the web site. Is it 'Merc Quality' in the metal/ plastic?

Great news. Thanks for that. The CKS stuff loos good on the web site. Is it 'Merc Quality' in the metal/ plastic?

hi there - obviously not made by merc but its very good quality- im too picky and never would have put in on otherwise as i considered having my original grill slats sprayed black at the merc garage if the cks grill was not up to scratch

i think how popular it is (going in and out of stock very quickly) is a testament to this:thumb:

That's me ordered the C63 grille for mine too. Thanks for your feedback - and for being the guinea pig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom