MyGenius Handheld

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGSpud76

Car
C63 AMG
Hi Guys,

No longer have my handheld as my car unfortunately had to make way for new property earlier in the year. However, I still have the hand held which I applied the Eurocharged map with. Is this of any use to anybody or is it only relevant to my old car?

Cheers

Craig

Hi Guys,

No longer have my handheld as my car unfortunately had to make way for new property earlier in the year. However, I still have the hand held which I applied the Eurocharged map with. Is this of any use to anybody or is it only relevant to my old car?

Cheers

Craig

It'll be locked to your old car , Eurocharged will unlock it for a fee.

You could sell the locked unit but can't see you getting much more than £100ish

It'll be locked to your old car , Eurocharged will unlock it for a fee.

You could sell the locked unit but can't see you getting much more than £100ish

That's if your lucky mine sold for £50 but it was no good to me as the car was px

Thanks for that mate!

My car is long gone and this unit is pointless to me! If anyone wants to take it for say £75 and have it unlocked etc then let me know? Or any offers.....

(Merc newbie alert) Hi there I have no idea what a mygenius handheld is if someone can explain ta.

:doh:

(Merc newbie alert) Hi there I have no idea what a mygenius handheld is if someone can explain ta.

:doh:

Its a hand held device supplied by Eurocharged that enables you to download and put a V5 map on your car or remove it for warranty work, then reinstall it.

Thanks for that mate!

My car is long gone and this unit is pointless to me! If anyone wants to take it for say £75 and have it unlocked etc then let me know? Or any offers.....

I'm actually looking at selling my E300 estate as the wife hates it (thinks it's a grandads car ) ; I'm going to replace it with a 2015 /6 E63 AMG estate :bannana: , if this unit works on the E63 I'll make an offer ;)

I'm actually looking at selling my E300 estate as the wife hates it (thinks it's a grandads car ) ; I'm going to replace it with a 2015 /6 E63 AMG estate :bannana: , if this unit works on the E63 I'll make an offer ;)

I doubt it wil work on the later E63 as the ecu has to taken off the car for the remap to be done.

Unlike the C63 which can remapped via the obd port, I would check with Eurocharge first.

If you want to check with Eurocharged then get back to me that would be good. Like I say, I am not after a lot of money for it. It worked its magic for me and now that my car is gone it may be of use to somebody else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom