Mystic Blue 05 SL55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Super spec. Its the colour (along with Black) that i'd have and being a model year 2005 it has the MOST comand/UHI in it. Sadly cant have a Mercedes ipod kit though. Oh and those wheels need changing along with that blue insert in the seats!

I like the blue inserts and the wheels ...

I like the inserts on the seats, but those are not my fav wheels. If I had a r230 id have to have the 19" 2 piece split rims on it.

Yes Wheels and Blue inserts would have to go.

can't connect ipod? that breaks the deal then... :p
it's a stunner...if only i could afford one

Could someone tell me when the facelift was on the SL55? I'd like to know so I can narrow my searches to these cars. TIA

I'd agree wheels would def have to go, but I could live with the blue inserts on the seats.

The wheels were on the very first SL55's and in a way seem to date the car more imho.

Those are my favourite SL wheels, not sure about the seat inserts though.. It's got the panoramic roof too, which is a must in my book. Just goes to show, it's a good job they provide a range of wheels to suit everyone. Another couple of years and I'll be having one of those, or a SL600.

mystic blue is very rare on an SL 55 .. this is only the second one I have seen for sale

It looks amazing. :cool:

I love the colour however i'm not sure about the wheels or the seats, but that doesn't really matter as the supercharged V8 is the best thing about the car.

Could someone tell me when the facelift was on the SL55? I'd like to know so I can narrow my searches to these cars. TIA

Around about April 2004. Pretty much every 54 plate onwards will be a facelifted one with some 04 plated ones too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom