Nürburgring Public Session (Touristenfahrten)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Hi Guys,

Here is a short video from back in July when I was at the ring, of the evening public session - Check the Series 2? Landrover. Proves you can take any car on there!

Its only a short video, check it out :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When I was last on the ring, in the cobra, during a tourist day I came round a corner to be confronted with a small camper van complete with push bikes attached to the back. I was stuck behind it for quite a while as everytime I tried to pull out to overtake, kamikaze motorbikes were flying past me at silly speeds. As KH says, all part of the fun!

I love that the Land Rover appears to be overtaken by two builders’ vans, I wonder whether the drivers owned the vans or just popped out to do the ‘Ring in their employers’ vans?

I love that the Land Rover appears to be overtaken by two builders’ vans, I wonder whether the drivers owned the vans or just popped out to do the ‘Ring in their employers’ vans?

The first van is a nurburgring maintenance crew can, but I get what you mean :)

Not as embarrassing as being overtaken by a VW Polo (4 up) whilst driving a C63 trying to impress the kids :oops:

Not as embarrassing as being overtaken by a VW Polo (4 up) whilst driving a C63 trying to impress the kids :oops:

Ha, it always happens, last time I was there I was overtaken by a Suzuki Swift with 80bhp, its going to happen.

My only regret is that I didnt manage to overtaken anyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom