N.E. Lincolnshire Winter Breakfast Meet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave222

Car
Slk 250 cdi
Hi all

I am just seeing if people would be intrested in breakfast meet on Saturday the 7th December 2019 at Browns Cafe on Cleethorpes Seafront.

I was thinking for the people that would like to avoid the dreaded A180 if we meet in Barton Upon Humber at the Tesco's there we could use the back roads and cut most of the A180.

8:30am Leave Barton to get to Browns for just after 9:00am

BROWNS CAFE, Cleethorpes - Updated 2019 Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - TripAdvisor

1. Dave SLK 250 CDI

Hi all

I am just seeing if people would be intrested in breakfast meet on Saturday the 7th December 2019 at Browns Cafe on Cleethorpes Seafront.

I was thinking for the people that would like to avoid the dreaded A180 if we meet in Barton Upon Humber at the Tesco's there we could use the back roads and cut most of the A180.

8:30am Leave Barton to get to Browns for just after 9:00am

BROWNS CAFE, Cleethorpes - Updated 2019 Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - TripAdvisor

1. Dave SLK 250 CDI
2. Pete SLK 350.........if not working

Would normally have joined but I'm at a dinner dance on 6th December evening so wont be in a fit state to drive morning of the 7th, hope all goes well though:thumb:

Unfortunately Dave I’m already committed on that day. Hope a few folk can make it and you get some photos posted :thumb:

Hi Dave

Just letting you know I am working the weekend of this event now so thought best to let you know asap

Catch up at another event no doubt

Pete

I think with the lack of availability and interest cancelling this event is the sensible thing to do. I hope every one has a nice Christmas. Drive safe.

Well not to worry Dave, there will always be another time.
Merry Christmas and all that nonsense.:D
Catch you at the next GTG.:)

Sorry I wasn’t able to commit to this Dave, I will catch up with you at another meeting :thumb: weather dependant I may still make the waterwheel on the 14th if anybody else can.

I’ll get in touch couple of days before and see if your gunna be around pal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom