N/Stock control unit on C55??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanD

Car
CLS55 AMG IWC
Anyone know what one is and whether it would be of any concern having been replaced recently on a car that is now for sale? £715 part apparently.

Anyone know what one is and whether it would be of any concern having been replaced recently on a car that is now for sale? £715 part apparently.

Surely buying a car that has had expensive parts recently replaced is a good thing?

Surely buying a car that has had expensive parts recently replaced is a good thing?

Definitely I would hope .. unless it's the thing that you replace in a panic before the thing-thing goes! :eek: No one wants to land up replacing a thing-thing! :ban:

Definitely I would hope .. unless it's the thing that you replace in a panic before the thing-thing goes! :eek: No one wants to land up replacing a thing-thing! :ban:

Your buying from a dealer right? then it should come with atleast 3months warrenty. Just go drive it and if all sounds and drives perfectly then just buy it and just get it fully checked by MB or some MB tech like olly etc and if something is faulty you can claim, sorted.:thumb:

I know specially with AMG they are not cheap to run and if something goes wrong then 90% of the time it will cost a fair bit of money.

So you should consider the running cost if you are on a tight budget.

Yeah, and looking at a 6 month more expansive warranty thrown in, so guess I shouldn't worry too much. Curious though!

Running costs are fine. Nightmare electrical problems aren't.

N stock stands for non stock so it had to be ordered into the dealer.

To be fair C55's arnt known to have any electric problems from what I know, early 203's do though.

Facelift (2004 +) should be perfectly fine.

Got your PM, best of luck!:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom