Nail varnish box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
Google nail varnish box and MBClub appears on page 4, which is handy because I need some advice on, err, nail varnish boxes.

:bannana:

Mrs D is a great big girl, which means she's a compulsive collector of shoes, clothes, handbags, perfumes, and nail varnish. Storage isn't a problem for most of that stuff, but for the nail varnish it is.

Google nail varnish box and other than MBClub you just seem to get links to YouTube clips which start with "Hey, my name's Whitney, and you've just tuned into my latest vlog. My mom is like soooo you gotta tidy your room...".

Any ideas on where you can get attractive looking nail varnish storage? Maybe professional or salon style if needs be?

Last edited:
Sorry, not a clue, but thanks for making me nearly choke to death! Best threadstart for ages!

I'll ask Mrs TDE1. Think she just keeps hers in their respective bottles though.

I was going by the number of bottles Her Ladyship possess and thought it may just about be big enough!

It was the second para which did it for me. "Mrs D is a great big girl..." made me wonder where the story might be going. I hope she doesn't read this, as that might easily be taken a different way to that intended! :eek:

:D

Roo do lots of trendy nail polish storage:

Manicure storage - nail manicure wraps - storage for nail polish UK

They also have a very swish range of beauty boxes.

Also as Abbiecadabra said above, Amazon has a number of nail polish racks, boxes and rolls. Try searching under nail polish storage rather than nail varnish box.

Thanks Ladies - your links are much appreciated.

She probably has 100 or so which are all the same brand and so are identically sized, so I hoped it would be possible to get a retail stand or similar, but the manufacturer (or at least the "brand") said they don't have anything like that.

Something which would compliment the bedroom would be ideal, as Mrs D usually sits on the bed doing her nails, but I think one of those travel-chest style cases might be the next best. She can keep it in the dressing room, and get it when she needs it.

Given the price though I might have a look round a few furniture shops. Maybe it's possible to get an IKEA style cupboard with configurable innards, which could be customised, ie drill a load of holes in a shelf?

hmmm, if it's more of a display/stand that you're after (instead of a storage box), perhaps this type of thing?

stand for 50 bottles, quite fancy one of those myself! :D

or this

just search on nail polish display stand, there's a fair choice on ebay & google throws up quite a few too.

Abbie. You're a star!!

Whilst it's not quite what I had in mind initially, I think the acrylic stand could be just the thing. Tell Mr Cadabra he must treat you to one straight away!

It seems Nail Polish is the key phrase, rather than Nail Varnish.

Thank you once more...

Buy some velcro,stick small pieces onto the bottles, stick the mating piece onto the rear/inside of a wardrobe door. You can then see what is on offer at a glance, plus the bottles do not get dusty.
This is a mans fix, may not be suitable for the memsahib.

Just tell her to get the dinner on and stop wasting time on her nails.

When my other half starts on about her nails, I assume she's on about her and the lad's Corsas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom