National MBClub Event

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the winner is................... (Q trepidatious music)

:dk:Wear the Fox Hat?!! (An old joke but a good one) You do like to have a little joke with the forum dont you?:confused:

Haha yes that's an old un trapper, prince charles off to Wigan wasnt it ?

The week has nearly gone -for the second time. Any decision yet? .........

There is no point rushing this one, the event is not until next year.
The most important thing is to get it right, there will always be those who dont like the descision that is made, but remember that it is impossible to cater for everyone.

There should be an immediate :ban:for anyone complaining about the location. (Except if I cant get there of course:D)

Somewhere around the Sheffield area would be ideal. :D Plenty of places in and around the area with the lovely peak district minutes away.

Pretty central for most. At the weekend i did Gatwick Airport to home in 3hrs 30mins, so not too fair for those down south and more importantly, its not far me to travel :D:D:D

By the way, when is this event planned for? I'm hoping for November as my wife is going to be away for most of it!

Sometime in 2010

Somewhere around the Sheffield area would be ideal. :D Plenty of places in and around the area with the lovely peak district minutes away.

Pretty central for most. At the weekend i did Gatwick Airport to home in 3hrs 30mins, so not too fair for those down south and more importantly, its not far me to travel :D:D:D
Chatsworth?

Or Buxton?

Chatsworth or Buxton would be a good call.

Chatsworth House restaurant do a mean sausage sandwich!

Mercedes and a nice stately home in the background go hand in hand. Very regal!

Last edited:
Methinks BobbyDazzler is a politician :D

I won't explain myself again. Building a new lake in my garden, cleaning my swimming pool, and paying my sisters mortgage are all valid expenses incurred as part of doing my job.

;) :D

I would re-think Buxton.

It's a million miles from anywhere.

It has a micro climate not dissimilar to how I would imagine it being on the Faroe Islands.

Above all the cars will be filthy which might upset those who wash the car just for the GTG as the whole area is covered in lime powder.

One redeeming feature is that there's free mineral water for all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom