National MBClub GTG 27th June 2010 - Cancelled

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
All,

With great disappointment and much embarrassment, we have to announce that this event is now cancelled.

There are many factors as to why this has been cancelled but the main and ultimate one being commitment of time.

We had a great committee team and a special thank you has to go out to andy_k as he showed more willing than the whole team put together! (there is only so much a single person can take on)

Although we did say that refunds are not possible, we will be refunding members. If you would like a refund please use the contact us by the 1st July 2010

Maybee next year? :dk:

Sorry to read this. Thank you to everyone who made the time and the effort to try to make the GTG happen.

No :eek:,i was so looking forward to that.Next time for sure but at least more members has to sign down ,and a bit more central location

Thanks a real shame but I can understand the reasons, it takes a lot of organising.

A BIG thanks to those who made the effort. Hopefully next year?

Regarding my ticket money, I am happy for it to be donated to a charity of your choice?

Regarding my ticket money, I am happy for it to be donated to a charity of your choice?
Sad it has been cancelled, but thats life. :dk: As for a refund, as above. :thumb:

Bummer :(. We've got our summer holiday booked around the event. Oh well, have to book extra nights on Chester. Bad luck Koolvin and thanks for the efforts to you and Andy. Must be a horrible feeling.

Thank you for all the hard work in trying to make this possible.

Refund, ditto Whitenemesis and IBW.

Supporting the Forum, always.

Thanks anyway, refund would be great ta

You need to use the link in the original post Steve..

Pants.

I was going to win that show and shine competetion too!

What a shame as i was really looking forward to it.

Hopefully next year....

Pants.

I was going to win that show and shine competetion too!

That was for cars, not babies !

Likewise, sorry that it is not going ahead, I'll just have to find somewhere else for lunch that day.

Refund to Andy_K s choice of charity please.

That was for cars, not babies !

Likewise, sorry that it is not going ahead, I'll just have to find somewhere else for lunch that day.

Refund to Andy_K s choice of charity please.

andy_k, please advise.

Thanks for the 'vote of confidence' Koolvin.

It's a shame that we couldn't carry the momentum through to the finale but we all got dragged away due to other demands on our time. We all offered to help based on what we knew at the outset but (for me certainly) things changed and none of us could spend enough time working on the arrangements to guarantee the event being a success.

Rayny, thanks for that suggestion - may I nominate Shelter as a worthwhile recipient of any donations.

I`d be happy for it to be donated as well please

Andy - Your choice is fine by me - Shelter it is please Koolvin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom